To easy!

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I knew this would happen, but not so soon, after playing the game in 2 days I bowled England out for 29!! :crying On Hard!! :crying :crying :crying
So frustrating, I don't wan't to play the game now!
What do you guys think about it? But I really have trouble in batting, the confidence meter is impossible 2 get up! I defended like 30 balls in a row and just got 2 block full up or someting!! :confused:

i dont even bother bowling. aint tried it once since i had the game. i jus bat and its soooooo easy. jus smash sixes and confidence goes up! hit short and wide balls down the ground with advance six shot. fuller balls hit over cover with advance and six button.

Just like they said. Hit a six and there you have your confidence.

Yeah the original batting settings are just too easy in particular the the aerial on drive. 9 times out of 10 it comes off. Even the aerial straight drive is just too easy to play.

batting is really easy but fun at the same time. Its very life-like. Cover drives bth frnt and backfoot are the ones that give most pleasure. Yet to get the hook shot right..........
The only hint required for new comers is that the shots that worked in 2004 maynot work in the same manner in the new version. Try batting as in real life and yu will catch on in no time

crick4life said:
Yeah the original batting settings are just too easy in particular the the aerial on drive. 9 times out of 10 it comes off. Even the aerial straight drive is just too easy to play.

It is against the quickes. Against the spinners is another matter. I often find if i start sloggin using these shots, the cpu starts to vary the speed, a few times now i have been caught out with a slower inswinging delivery which has plonked into my off stump. :eek:

the whole game is pointless until a patch comes out to make the pc bat more aggressively and avoid the easy spin out/ or the slow ball/ or the bouncer to backward square. also to make the pc field settings so we cant just smack on drives over mid on for 4 or 6 every time etc. the game could be good with a patch but until then avoid like the plague or realise how easy it is and cry

mate seriously, no one is going to go out and buy a game and post if to you, so just forget about it, and wait till you get back to england or something to play it.

yes but i really want the game

who everthinks crt o5 is crap and would like to post it to me please reply

Can you please post me your PC. I'll load the game on your PC and post it back. I need a dual processor super fast PC with 1GB memory and 200GB Hard disk.

Users who are viewing this thread