To easy!

Dude, I was just kidding. Seriously, no one is going to give you the game or the cd for download or the key or such.
Don't engage in such illegal piracy acts else you'll be banned here.

Go out and buy the game. You have the chance to see how cricket 2005 plays from the demo. If you are not happy with Cricket 2005 then don't buy it and don't pirate it.
Ignorance is not an excuse when it comes to the law.

ok ok i will bye it but if anyone does want to post it to me just tell me

ok ok i will buy it but if anyone does want to post it to me just tell me

please could someone post it

Jesus christ, take a hint and STOP asking. No-one is going to send you a game.

i need some tips for bowling i m suck in bowling pls give me some advise to bowled out the team in low total

well if you really want to cheat get a right arm medium bowler pitch it short and next to the umpire but with no power. they will try and hit it but because there is no power it will keep low and hit the stumps. i bowled nz out for 3.

I can post it to you, but you have to ship me a copy of Cricket 05 from Pakistan to Australia.

Shahid Afridi said:
well if you really want to cheat get a right arm medium bowler pitch it short and next to the umpire but with no power. they will try and hit it but because there is no power it will keep low and hit the stumps. i bowled nz out for 3.

Why be a loser and do this type of stuff. Why dont you play normally like other people and get wickets properly. people like you say "i dismiss a team for 3 and i'm the best" well no, its totally wrong and you are cheating yourself. Also no one is going to send cricket 2005 via e mail. That is the most stupidest thing i have ever heard. Im serious as well.

I bowl line and lenth like they do in real cricket, I bowl realistic lines with all bowlers and realistic speeds as well. I don't see the sense in bowling teams out cheaply. If I bowl like as real life team would then they other teams can maybe reach 100 if there lucky, but it's on medium so it could be more if I played on hard..

Shahid Afridi said:

How did you bowl out NZ when you dont have the game ??

Pat said:
How did you bowl out NZ when you dont have the game ??

Edit by Squiz:
Piracy is not allowed on these forums!

Last edited by a moderator:
Please don't post stuff like this on the forums, hopefully a mod will remove the links and close this thread

Why are you discussing pirate games and sending a cricket game to Saudi Arabia? This is a thraed about the gameplay, no some pircay games to Saudi Arabia or something!

Sorry abt that, you better BAN Shahid Afridi who seems to ask for the game in every possible thread.

I thought at least those links may stop him from begging for the game ..

Anyways, sorry once again.

KiShOrE

Users who are viewing this thread