Tommorow im going to buy a game called..

Cowburn199

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
GTA San Andreas on the P.C !! I was looking at some reviews for it before and they all got good reviews so i thought yeah im gonna get it !!
One thing i want to know is that on this grand theft auto is there a free roam mode because i will be dissapointed if it doesnt

If by Free Roam you mean just walk/Drive around not doing missions? Then yes you can do that

No i mean from the menu is there a free roam mode..i have all other grand theft autos

What do you mean by that?You can walk around,killing,fvcking,taking over other gang's terroritoryy's,and stealing as much as you want.That what i'd call free roam,but if thats not what 'you' call free roam,then your going to have to explain yourself better.

it is an awesome game it rockz no game is like it is and i have it for the ps2 and nearly 1 month or two have passed after it released for the pc but i hope you enjoy the game and complete it ;)

There is no menu, the game loads up and you can do whatever you want. You have to get to places to do the missions.

Yes i know that but the only problem with walking around in actual game play is that if you die you lose money and all of your guns so that spoils the story mode

Well im going to have it in roughly 2 hours as my dad has got it but he is gone to my nans so..

There is a two player mode,which is really cool.You'll only loose your guns if you both die(i think,maybe you don't at all.Cn't exactly remember).It's a pretty fun thing to try out weith a mate.

I have it on the P.C !!
Im up to where officer tenpenny takes you to the country side and now i have to go get a combine harvester

Users who are viewing this thread