Too Hard!!!

Fat Nick

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I just cant fathom this game, I play it on easy, and i can bat and bowl perfectly in the nets, yet when i get out onto the pitch I just cant hack it.

When I'm bowling the cursor just goes all over the wicket, and its really hard to stop it. Is this a bug, or is there a way to stop it? Every ball I bowl the opponent seems to smash for 6

Fat Nick said:
I just cant fathom this game, I play it on easy, and i can bat and bowl perfectly in the nets, yet when i get out onto the pitch I just cant hack it.

When I'm bowling the cursor just goes all over the wicket, and its really hard to stop it. Is this a bug, or is there a way to stop it? Every ball I bowl the opponent seems to smash for 6

Are you using a patch cause EA and HB studios ****ed up with the run rates.

EA = plebs

on easy mode....wow ... yu need some practice... but believe me jus practise on the game.. not the nets... its soo much differnt... after a whiel yull get hte hang of it

Fat Nick said:

Are you playing 10 or 20 over games? Because if you are there's nothing you can do about being smashed

Even when I play 50 over games, its really hard. Its mainly the bowling cursor going all over the place. Which are good patches? Also the commentary has disappeared!!

use all stars vs. any county team with worst batting and practice in a 5 day match, then 50 overs.

Users who are viewing this thread