Top 3 Fastest Bowlers Of World Cup 2011 ???

He's hardly fast anymore. I've barely seen him crank it past 85 in the last year.

For me:

1.Tait
2.Lee
3.Roach

Tait will be fastest, no matter whether he will be a big flop or whatever, he'll be the fastest.

I don't think Tait flopping is debatable. He will flop worse than a fish out of water on those wickets. As much as I love fast bowling, I can't stand Shaun Tait, he is a useless cricketer in the longer forms. Anyone who brings up his 2007 WC record is just ignoring the fact that he has become an injury prone, wayward and virtually useless cricketer in the longer formats since.

He really should be limited to Twenty20s, there is too much proper fast bowling talent in Australia to carry him along for the ride in the hopes that he bowls out the opposition in 2 overs.

Survive the 1st 2 overs of Tait and then it's easy runs.

tait sucks, he didn't even get the ball into the 150's regularly in australia how's he going to do that in india? If only Adam Milne was playing in the world cup :p

It doesn't have to be about speed does it?

1. Brett Lee
2. Zaheer Khan
3. Lasith Malinga

Tait, Roach, Morkel.
Johnson and Steyn maybe.

Don't think Shoaib will be amongst the fastest. Lee probably won't be at full tilt either with Tait and Johnson firing it in and spraying it around.

Broad might be worth keeping an eye on.

Oh i misread the title :lol

here're my pick for the fastest bowlers
  • Shaun Tait
  • Wahab Riaz
  • roach

Tait is the only bowler who can clock over 155 KPH. He is definitely the fastest around. Lee and Akhtar can get close and over 150 KPH while johnson, riaz and few other can get a little over 145 KPH.

Users who are viewing this thread