Top Gear's Back!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 13648
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 13648

Fire up the blues and twos - Top Gear is back! Our first episode sees the presenters on the hunt for the perfect police pursuit vehicle. We'll be putting their home-made cop cars through their paces, aided and abetted by Inspector Stig of the Yard.

James will be introducing a brand new member of the Top Gear family, before stepping smartly aside so they can make their mark on the show with an incredible feat of daring-do.

If that wasn't enough, Jeremy will be tearing up the track in the freakishly quick Ferrari F430 Scuderia.

Plus, there's a break from the norm as the Reasonably Priced Car welcomes a pair of stars in the contrasting shapes of the Friday Night Project's Alan Carr and Justin Lee Collins.

Sunday 22 June, 8pm BBC Two

Summer starts tonight. :D

Leicester Fox

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sky +, I need to see Spain go out on penos. This series will be longer than the last one right?

D

Deleted member 13648

It should be, what with Hammond still in one piece this time around.

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
How do you think they'll open it up? Hammond driving 2 ferraris at once through a ring of fire, over James May while Jeremy Clarkson races a BMW in a caravan all the while the Stig tries to figure out how to open a can of coke?

PhilD123

International Coach
Nope Joe, infact this series is shorter. Only got 6 episodes. Sky+ it because of the football.

D

Deleted member 13648

What a comeback that was :D That black Ferrari in the studio was better looking than the red one they had out on the track, even with those fugly stripes.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
A great start to the new series. It is repeated on Friday at 9:00pm on BBC TWO.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
"One's got long hair and is from Bristol and the other one's a homosexual....and no it's noy James May and Richard Hammond".

I agree with Bumble; Clarkson for PM instead of the fat bloke we've got now.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Did you read his policies if he was elected? He wrote them in his column in The Sun. If it happened, most of the population would be in prison or murdered. :p

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
If that included those kind of people who write in letters to TV shows to complain about things then i'm all for it. I mean like last year when those anti smokers wrote in because they got their pipes out. The sad little weeds of human beings.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
He would make it an offence to call 'Bombay' 'Mumbai' and 'Calcutta' 'Kolkata'. It got even worse than that!

D

Deleted member 13648

Seems fair.

Seeing as we're quoting,

"You make mistake, I kill you."

Reminds me of Mourinho's days at Chelsea ;)

EDIT: Seeing as his column is in The Sun, it's save to say its readers won't know the difference between them, Lee.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread