Total Cricket Simulator

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Anyone using this game as of now ? It was released a few weeks prior to the 2003 World Cup. I used with on my old laptop. It somehow does not work on a Windows 7 laptop.

Also if anyone can get in touch with the developers, would be nice as they had promised yet another version soon. Its been around 7 years, no version has been released as yet.

The link to the game is given here

5.jpg

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've used it a fair bit. Fun game, love the Stats tracker, but it does have some flaws.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Hmm, have you tried running it in compatibility mode?

Its giving me an error- mschrt20.ocx is not correctly registered. Now,despite having put the files in the system/32 folder, the game somehow,keeps on giving me the same error.

harrisb

International Coach
I had the same problem, running on xp. However, the link you've given us also has a download link for the runtime files. Instead of putting those files in the system folder, put them in the folder that the game is in, un-zip them and put them in there, it worked fine for me when i did that.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The game is working fine for me on Windows 7 Home Premium (32 bit) with the runtime files. The only problem I am getting is that when I save the scorecard as a text file, quite a lot of things seem to be missing.

Yudi added 0 Minutes and 40 Seconds later...

Well its working fine now after I simulated the second inning of the match.

Sriram

School Cricketer
A reply after 2 years might not help, but for anyone who comes to this thread searching -

Windows 64 bit versions are weird. Download mschrt20.ocx and put the file in windows\SYSWOW64 instead of system32.
Then start a command prompt as admin and type this - regsrv32 "C:\Windows\Syswow64\mschrt20.ocx"

Now try and run the game and it should work.

On a side note - A long due apology : We made total cricket and then kind of stopped supporting it a year after release. It still has some pretty weird bugs in. Apologies to the world in general for never fixing them up!

Sriram

Users who are viewing this thread