Tough Sig and Avatar rules

i personally dont know why the sig rules have to change. everybody that had their sig made by either myself, langerrox or the majority of other sig makers were made at 500x200. it just seems that some people are posting just actual pictures and huge wads of information. i personally think it would make more sense to just get those who have huge sigs to change it back to the original 500pixles x 200 pixles.

as for the avatar im not biased either way

MWaugh said:
i personally dont know why the sig rules have to change. everybody that had their sig made by either myself, langerrox or the majority of other sig makers were made at 500x200.
... which is huge

And regardless of that, you weren't following the old rules anyway, a 500x200 sig with text underneath doesn't meet them. Anyway, the new sizes are being enforced as of now so I suggest you all change them before we start getting rid of them ourselves.

brad352 said:
... which is huge

And regardless of that, you weren't following the old rules anyway, a 500x200 sig with text underneath doesn't meet them. Anyway, the new sizes are being enforced as of now so I suggest you all change them before we start getting rid of them ourselves.
Yeah that is huge
Don't remove my signature yet,as my signature's dimensions are being changed by the member hassan as i don't know editing through internet :)
:cheers

if most people just had a 500 x 200 picture it wouldnt take up any more room under their text as they have all the information next to them on the left (their profile) taking up the screen room. my mistake on having the text undernear

Well, I think 300x100 is a bit small, it would've been better at 400x100.

I'm not complaining though, my sig is perfect! :)

the whole pont in having smaller sigs, is about loading time, what about the poor soul on Dial Up, who is trying to read a post,and then the pages jumps - because it has just loaded up another Sig?

Its a little silly, when your sig takes up half a page.

BubbsDJ said:
the whole pont in having smaller sigs, is about loading time, what about the poor soul on Dial Up, who is trying to read a post,and then the pages jumps - because it has just loaded up another Sig?

It is possible to turn off avatars and sigs here

400x100 isn't very big at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbsDJ

i argued before that people with dialup/limited donwlaods could turn the sigs off, and bubbs your sig used to be like 1000x1000, (i am being a bit hyprocrictal) has there been any events that has sparked up the sig size?

Can someone tell my why my sig doesnt appear even though its just text and appears whenever I go onto my User CPU?

Shailesh said:
I agree 300x100 is too small
as it said here
Sig and Avatar rules

This rule is in effect from August 16,2005.

All avatars should be maximum 100x100 in size.
All signatures should be maximum300x100 in size including all text.

This rule applies to all including Planetcricket Staff.

shailesh your signature is 300x300 :p

Users who are viewing this thread