General Chat TPCL 3.0 | General Chat

Batsman & WKB rating will be same?
Can WKB open in both formats without any issues with rating?

@RUDI
All players can bat in any position and Keeper batsman are basically a genuine batsman that keeps. We removed the restrictions from season 2 (Players have to play in their signup position or else they get penalized) in order to give everyone an enjoyable and fair chance on ample match time.

What role should I take up? Shall I continue as a fast bowler like last year? Or take something else?

Super confused, suggestions are welcome. :yes

Name: Varun
Surname: Stokes
Player Type : Batting All-Rounder
Batting : Left Hand Batsman
Bowling : Right Arm Medium Fast
Player Likeness - Ben Stokes
@Varun7 Ben Stokes has already been taken
First Name: Suman
Surname: Mohanty
Player Type: Batting All Rounder
Batting Hand: Left hand
Bowling Style: Right Arm Medium Fast
Player Likeness: Ben Stokes

We can add one only if you write a description on a balanced pitch :p
#4. Balanced Pitch

A balanced pitch equally favours both, the batsmen as well as the bowlers. The perfect blend of runs and wickets. The best thing about a balanced pitch is that on any given day, it can turn out to a turner or a green field. A run deck or a dead runner. In the words of the Mad-Titan Thanos, perfectly balanced as all things should be.

An even pitch is suitable for all the three formats. In the coming years, we have seen grounds like The Lords and MCG adopt a balanced pitch in the limited overs fixtures. The most ideal thing to do is to go with a perfectly balanced line up of 5 batsmen, 1 keeper, 2 all rounds and 3 bowlers.

A balanced pitch is like having three pitches in one altogether. An equal contest between bowl and bat as well.

#4. Balanced Pitch

A balanced pitch equally favours both, the batsmen as well as the bowlers. The perfect blend of runs and wickets. The best thing about a balanced pitch is that on any given day, it can turn out to a turner or a green field. A run deck or a dead runner. In the words of the Mad-Titan Thanos, perfectly balanced as all things should be.

An even pitch is suitable for all the three formats. In the coming years, we have seen grounds like The Lords and MCG adopt a balanced pitch in the limited overs fixtures. The most ideal thing to do is to go with a perfectly balanced line up of 5 batsmen, 1 keeper, 2 all rounds and 3 bowlers.

A balanced pitch is like having three pitches in one altogether. An equal contest between bowl and bat as well.
Thanks Parth, will add it in tomorrow.

First Name: Harry
Surname: Brookes
Player Type: Batting AR
Batting Hand:
Right
Bowling Style: Right arm leg spin
Player Likeness: Shakib Al Hasan

Great to be back in the TCPL! Hopefully can bag that MVP again with the trophy this time around. Watch out for my deceiving googlies ;)

Shakib is invalid. :yes
He is already taken by @Schawonn.

First Name: Harry
Surname: Brookes
Player Type: Batting AR
Batting Hand:
Right
Bowling Style: Right arm leg spin
Player Likeness: Shakib Al Hasan

Great to be back in the TCPL! Hopefully can bag that MVP again with the trophy this time around. Watch out for my deceiving googlies ;)

No you won't.

Unless you end up in the same team as me.

What role should I take up? Shall I continue as a fast bowler like last year? Or take something else?

Super confused, suggestions are welcome. :yes
Looks like others don't want to give advice fearing I might single handedly make them lose the match. :p

Users who are viewing this thread