#orangearmy
AUS..
X Rebels
Profile Flag
Australia
Update:
Re: Star players will not be part of TPCL 3.0

To whom it may concern

Mr. Lalit Modi @Gaurav_7 , we TPCLSPU except your generous and thoughtful solution to our objections.
We TPCLSPU fully support and endorse the continuation of TPCL 3.0 and we pledge to support TPCL management and franchise Bad Boys to the fullest of our abilities.

Kind regards
TPCLSPU

On a side note: @asprin - sorry little man - It will never work out between us, so please just please stop texting and calling. @Naman7 I wish you the best with TPCL 3.0 - Bella loves you long time :wave

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just came on to see the tragic news about Vishal, I never knew him but there is nothing worse than hearing this, my hearts goes out to his friends and family as well as everyone who is going through their own battles.

In terms of the OD cup, I wouldn't be opposed to the cup being named in honour of Vishal

Last edited by a moderator:

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Update:
Re: Star players will not be part of TPCL 3.0

To whom it may concern

Mr. Lalit Modi @Gaurav_7 , we TPCLSPU except your generous and thoughtful solution to our objections.
We TPCLSPU fully support and endorse the continuation of TPCL 3.0 and we pledge to support TPCL management and franchise Bad Boys to the fullest of our abilities.

Kind regards
TPCLSPU

On a side note: @asprin - sorry little man - It will never work out between us, so please just please stop texting and calling. @Naman7 I wish you the best with TPCL 3.0 - Bella loves you long time :wave
I can never forget the first time I saw you. Never mind, I'll keep trying :p

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
Fellow Avengers is so much active and taking this league under control like Strom, that other franchise now go to Star Players for support, so they can match at least 25% what Avengers are doing... Especially Bad Boys... Best of luck...

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Had a chat with my fellow Amarnath-Kardar Trophy teammate, @Murtaza96 about TPCL. I imparted some of my legendary tips to him, and wished him good luck in finding some new memes. We both agreed to restart our meme game in better common interest of the TPCL and its participants.

images (54).jpeg

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Had a chat with my fellow Amarnath-Kardar Trophy teammate, @Murtaza96 about TPCL. I imparted some of my legendary tips to him, and wished him good luck in finding some new memes. We both agreed to restart our meme game in better common interest of the TPCL and its participants.

View attachment 251098
1623084732844.png
Psst, huh, kids.... :p

Khan Sahab54

#titans
PAK...
AFG...
Lions
RCB...
Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

View attachment 251098
Got some valuable tips from Misbah :p. Btw Misbah teached him how to lead the side in all formats.

Users who are viewing this thread