Transmission new pictures?

^That Explains it. One more thing is noticed is that there is an upper cut shot in one of those shots. It looks absolutely amazing. I don't think any previous game got that shot right. Also do you guys think that they have got size of ball accurately proportionate to the size of bat?

The player animations look pretty similar to Brian lara 07....See the two captains shaking hands after the toss it looks like an exact mirror image of the previous version.They have just given the graphics a little boost and included ashes instead of the champions trophy and world cup....If any of you who has looked at those videos would understand batting,bowling and fileding movements look just the same other than the introduction of the new bowling meter.Commentary seems to have changed too as Shane warne and Botham give commentary for the challenge mode.But finally I might like it as the game seems to have a combination of the good features from the 2005 version along with the 2007 version.....The biggest problem though would be modding as it is virtually impossible to edit this game like Ea's cricket games...

The player animations look pretty similar to Brian lara 07....See the two captains shaking hands after the toss it looks like an exact mirror image of the previous version.They have just given the graphics a little boost and included ashes instead of the champions trophy and world cup....If any of you who has looked at those videos would understand batting,bowling and fileding movements look just the same other than the introduction of the new bowling meter.Commentary seems to have changed too as Shane warne and Botham give commentary for the challenge mode.But finally I might like it as the game seems to have a combination of the good features from the 2005 version along with the 2007 version.....The biggest problem though would be modding as it is virtually impossible to edit this game like Ea's cricket games...

If you have been reading the forum you would know the videos are from an early model of the game and if you had read the reviews you would find it's a much better game.

Hand guard still isn't accurate in terms of its angle facing.

Are you freekin serious!? Honestly, I doubt somebody will play this game and be like "oh crap, I tried playing this game, but u know...whenever my bowler runs in I keep seeing that ghastly freekin hand-guard and it upsets me so much that I just decided to return the game."

Noone cares about lame crap like that.

Does that mean that we're able to make our own kits or is that just an unlicensed team in the game?

well i guess its just for promotional purposes.....
they wouldn't include that team in the actual version of the game

Yeah they make these teams so we can edit them to create more teams but I think they theirself should have make other teams rather than codies and transmission teams like Australia A etc.

Are you freekin serious!? Honestly, I doubt somebody will play this game and be like "oh crap, I tried playing this game, but u know...whenever my bowler runs in I keep seeing that ghastly freekin hand-guard and it upsets me so much that I just decided to return the game."

Noone cares about lame crap like that.

True, but I really hope they do something about the stumps, either now, or in a patch, because sending the stumps flying out of the ground (if the ball's powerful enough), or merely dislodging the bails are as important to cricket as slamming the ball into the ol' onion net is in football. Right now, it seems that the stumps go flying even if you just graze the edge of them.

Users who are viewing this thread