Trev's Graphics [<Requests ON>] New Stuff

Here is my favourite sig out of all I have made :)

wolverinemq3.jpg

please let me know what you think :cheers

That's great Treva, I like the text and the render goes well with the background, really nice mate!

That's a lovely Wolverine sig. I like the lines going across him along the sides of the sig. It's definitely one of your better pieces or work. Keep it up!

Ok here is a sig made with no tuts just a bit of random stuff and is probably my best :D

plunkettsigtw3.png

If u wish to use it just ask and shall give you the sig inside PC regulations :cheers

Its good trev but not one of your best I really like the effects on the render and I think it is good positionally. However, I do not like the blue text of 'Plunkett' as I feel it needs to be blended in with the bg. I like the way you have tried different styles with the bg but I feel there is too many and perhaps the bg deos not go with the render. So, overall good work Trev but try to set yourself one style you will work on with the bg and also try to blend in the render and the text with the bg.

Well done mate :cheers

here is Pinchy's request, not great quality as I had to try and get it below 19KB :)

blink182avataruq8.gif

comments much appreciated :cheers

pinchy u do realise that they broke up dont u?

angels and airwaves suck i hate tom

+44 are cool travis and mark are mad

Users who are viewing this thread