True Or False!

When Saffron first joined PC another newbie told her that member told him he was an undercover Spy?

• True

• False

Results are only viewable after voting.

Khan Sahab54

#titans
PAK...
AFG...
Lions
RCB...
Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
True :lol :lol
all-you-had-to-do-is-follow-the-damn-train-cj-jpg.233500

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I once swallowed a coin. True or false?
It certainly is true.

I was 4 and I swallowed a coin which got stuck near my Trachea (the wind pipe through which we breathe), and the doctors had to do a surgery to take it out. Marginally survived that day! It was THAT close. :eek:

Good answer! @zimrahil @CooldiPargi and @Murtaza96

CooldiPargi

Aal Izz Well
India
RCB...
CSK
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
It certainly is true.

I was 4 and I swallowed a coin which got stuck near my Trachea (the wind pipe through which we breathe), and the doctors had to do a surgery to take it out. Marginally survived that day! It was THAT close. :eek:

Same thing happened with me, but instead of trachea it got stuck in larynx. Luckily my dad was there, he smacked my back and I threw up the coin.

Verified Enigma

PlanetCricket's Sherlock Holmes
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Avengers
It certainly is true.

Same thing happened with me, but instead of trachea it got stuck in larynx. Luckily my dad was there, he smacked my back and I threw up the coin.
I got bit by a mosquito when I was 3. Still feels nostalgic as the same happens every other day.

Users who are viewing this thread