England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
yeh u export

Deboooo

Club Cricketer
hey guys, it is the first time i actually understand how 2 install the pitchads and ropes, but after i update and save the new one and i go in the game its the same old rope and pitchad, is there anything i could be doing incorrectly, plz help!!

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Deboooo said:
hey guys, it is the first time i actually understand how 2 install the pitchads and ropes, but after i update and save the new one and i go in the game its the same old rope and pitchad, is there anything i could be doing incorrectly, plz help!!
There are many files for different places. Like, ropes are just for one stadium etc.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Deboooo said:

were u sure that u selected the same condition of the pitch in game where u installed ( Dry/wet/green etc ) ?

for eg, the same stadium may have differnt pitchads becos of say, green n wet conditions!

If u have installed for Cantbry green pitch and play in game in Cantbry wet pitch, it will not appear!

Deboooo

Club Cricketer
um, ill jus tell u wot i did step by step

ok first of all selected a dusty pitch for all countries where i could place my pitchad, and i inserted the lg pitchad and then i did the steps of updating and then clicking save and it still did not work when i wnet into the game
Then i thought i would try the kolkata pitch and i tried inserting the pepsi rope and again i followed the step clicked save and when i came to trying it out it didnt show

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
did u put the FSH file in the cricket 2005 main directory?

Deboooo

Club Cricketer
wot fsh file?

the fsh files that i edited i put them in the root directory, but sometimes the game freezes, although they are they

Users who are viewing this thread