Tutsi's Downloads.....!!!

Somehow I think he envisaged you trying the patch out as well as downlaoding it before you posted a comment. I could be wrong though...
I don't think so you're wrong.

I am sure tutsipoppy wants us to try the patch and than post the comment .. I have tried it and post it earlier with a comment..

you are right ... people make mistakes, I am sure people will be aware of it now :)

ok guys.....chill out.

well........there is the loading screen for BOMBAY stadium.

P.S - plz post a comment after trying the patch. ;) :D

Attachments

• bom.tga
    798.5 KB · Views: 114
create a folder named..'feg' in the main cricket 2002 directory....e.g

x\......\cricket2002\

and then paste the file into the feg folder....and valla.

Since the author seems reluctant to post a screenshot of the loading screen despite several requests, there's no way I'm touching it.

It's not a lot to ask really.

Since the author seems reluctant to post a screenshot of the loading screen despite several requests, there's no way I'm touching it.

It's not a lot to ask really.
Tutsi your title screen as well as the Bombay stadium screen Were great.But why are you so reluctant to post a screenshot.

But ricco1 I think you should atleast give these a try as they are simply great.
Tutsi can you make a similar loading screen for Calcutta(Kolkata)

Keep it up.

sorry guys....since i was away after uploading the bombay screen patch.
i was not able to post a screenshot.
i am currently working on sydney stadium screen and will definately post a screenshot before uploading it.

**i will also be working on the kolkotta screen later.

thanks guys for your support and comments.

keep them comming. :cheer:

many more matrix patches to come.......

have almost finished some of them but since i'm not well (i''m ill)

i'll try to upload them soon. :wacko:

Originally posted by indyan@Oct 30 2003, 03:56 PM
But ricco1 I think you should atleast give these a try as they are simply great.

I don't download anything at all off the net, ever, without at least knowing something about what it is.

Users who are viewing this thread