TV coverage & commentators of the world

PokerAce

Banned
Holding is actually someone who is great at stating the obvious. Nasser Hussain is actually someone who I feel does have interesting insights into the game.

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Michael Holding is the king of Test commentary, he just knows absolutely everything about cricket!

richowebbo

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Oh the horror! How can someone like Nick Knght?

Gower in my opinion is really good, can be a bit boring because there is a lot of awkward silence but when he does speak, it makes sense. You can't replace Michael Holding with anyone mate, that guy is brilliant.

I like Nick Knight! But it's probably nostalgia as much as anything as I use to watch him a lot as a kid!

Mickey Holding states the obvious in my opinion. He just says "Bowl faster, straighter and on off stump", whilst admonishing anyone who veers slightly from this line. I could happily do this for the half the money he is being paid!

I guess its personal taste, but I like people Like Atherton and Knight who talk about field placements and tactics, because this is a part of the game I don't know loads about. I know all about batting and bowling technique.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Dean du Plessis of Zimbabwe basically wins this thread.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Holding just has the whole caribbean feel to his voice. Also, I think he's very intelligent and straight forward.

Looks like a few disagreements and a few clear winners. Surprised no one else finds Ramiz Raja 'tear your hair' out stuff. Probably outside the sub continent people don't hear him enough. Same for Sidhu. Jesus Christ! I can't put on commentary when they're on. And I can't watch cricket without commentary.

Users who are viewing this thread