TV Overlays

well,EA has signed an exclusive contract with ESPN for a duration of 15 years.So maybe we'll be getting TV overlays just like ESPN's in Cricket 2006

Pat said:
well,EA has signed an exclusive contract with ESPN for a duration of 15 years.So maybe we'll be getting TV overlays just like ESPN's in Cricket 2006

Where are you getting this information from?

Pat said:

There is a story about it here:

http://www.worldscreen.com/newscurrent.php?filename=ea118

No mention of if any cricket games will feature any ESPN stuff though. Are there any ESPN Cricket "personalities"?

Ste

It will be fun to have a commentary team from ESPN in Cricket 2006.Harsha Bhogle,in particular,is quite impressive !!

Infact ESPN has also contracted Sachin Tendulkar as a "personality". Be cool to see him in some sort of announcing/backstage role in Cricket 2006.

Like, Showdown: Legends of Wrestling game has famous pro-wrestler Bret Hart teaching the players the nuances of the sport in the in-game tutorial.

Man, I think we should get the right cricket channel for each country. Sky for England and NZ, Star sports for Asia, SUPER sport for South A etc. Every game with ESPN is just crazy. Like the idea of Sachin, though. :) :onpc

I would LOVE to see the TV overlays in the game be produced faithfully. It really adds to the realism.

harsha bhogle is one of the sickest commie in the world.

he is too much "indian"biased to be called an internetional neutral commentator.another big reason,the countries where ea expects to earn money by selling their games r uk and aus along with nz and sa.so no harsha......channel nine,sky and supersport have the best set of commies.espnstar sucks big time.too much bias.

Skateboarder2 said:
Man, I think we should get the right cricket channel for each country. Sky for England and NZ, Star sports for Asia, SUPER sport for South A etc. Every game with ESPN is just crazy. Like the idea of Sachin, though. :) :onpc

I'd prefer channel 4 instead of sky.....Though this wouldb true of "2006" with sky getting all rights to every england game

andrew,unbiased ,neutral commies make the game popular.but biased ones only make the team they support popular.richie benaud,tony cozier and tony greig r excellent examples of unbiased commies.

Users who are viewing this thread