UAE/USA/Hong Kong kit and logos.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well it seems that the files for the UAE, USA and Hong Kong kits cannot be found. When I try downloading them this "Cannot Find server" thing pops up. I was wondering if anyone could re-upload them or fix this broken link?

Also I need the logos for these three teams. I don't think they are avialable for download, so i could get them myself, bat what file name should I give them if I am intending to replace the Prime Ministers XI, V.Chancellors XI and the Chairmans XI?

Also, on a similar note, when you replace all the domestic teams with international ones in a full County Season, the logos for test matches appear, but not for One Day matches. What files will I have to replace/rename/add these Test Match logos to get them working for OD matches as well?

Any help would be appreciated.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Yep the USA kit works, And I hope the Asia Cup link works...

EDIT:It works :happy. Thanks. Its perfect. Reps for you. Only one problem: any way to change the teams which the kits and logos replace to PM XI's and Chairman's XI??I am assuming by changing the names in the "Files Replaced" text file?

Also, any clues on the OD logo's names in the county season?

Last edited:

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
OD logos name can be found in the exe.
As for the team name questions take a look at the readme as it was certainly possible but I can't remeber the process.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I think you mis-understood. Imeant that the kits replace Aus and Zim, but is there anyway to change it so it replaces another team's kits?

Also, what would I need to open the exe?

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I have no idea on Hex Editing, so the logos are really going to be a wild guess...

The kits might take a while, but I should be able to do it...

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
A slight complaint:

The only way to get ALL the bitmaps is to use the "Save as" button on EACH of them!!! Is there anyway to get it done quicker, like highlight many at a time or somethin?

K, I have finished it, now all thats left are the logos and First Class kits. Now, I hate to be a pain, but can someone use the hex editor and find the names of the logos for the Prime Ministers XI, Chairmans XI and Vice Chancellors XI.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread