UECA|Red Devils(Man U) Managers needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be no draft for footballers since they will remain in their respective club (For eg- Messi-Barcelona). Managers have to pick footballers after the draft session.

I havent understood anything of this.
You first say that footballers will be selected in their respective teams as they are in real time.
Then, you said that we have to select them.
Can you please elaborate this? :D

I havent understood anything of this.
You first say that footballers will be selected in their respective teams as they are in real time.
Then, you said that we have to select them.
Can you please elaborate this? :D

this means after draft session you have to post the footballers in the thread only.:thumbs

I mean to say that There will be no draft for the footballers as they will remain in their respective club but you have to post 5 footballer of your club in the thread after the draft of cricketers:yes

Guys (prats and varun) , dont worry regarding footballers , i can really help you with that . :yes

I seriously need a lot of help regarding footballers. I would be pleased if Haarithan/ or any other will let me some players in my club. PM's will be appreciated :)

not happy with that footballers stay in there real club itself :( can you please change that and make draft for footballer to :thumbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread