UK version on Aussie XBOX

kgrimmy99

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just wondering guys because Australia's release date is so much later than UK's, would I be able to buy the UK version of the game and use it over here in Australia on my XBOX?

they say its to coinside with the Australia cricket season.... but i beleive they have made a big mistake and lose alot of customers to EA

The UK version IS the Australian version. The PAL format is for both Europe & Australasia.

that news has changed a long time ago. it is now going to be released here earlier than england. the release date in australia for ricky ponting international cricket is now july 14th.

willv88 said:
that news has changed a long time ago. it is now going to be released here earlier than england. the release date in australia for ricky ponting international cricket is now july 14th.

Source?

so who knows for sure when the Aus release date is currently set? I thought for sure it was still in September October sometime but i could be wrong.

Yeah where is the SOURCE of your information.

u cant be serious, is it really? if not im ordering the DVD version off da net

i reckon willv be a comedian why dont you and stop wasting your time on this forum

Users who are viewing this thread