Ultimate Gaming PC Configuration

tech.007

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
The Configuration
(it will be updated on getting more information from the members)
--------------------------------------
CPU:Intel Core 2 Extreme QX6850 Processor
GPU:2*Nvidia GeForce 8800 Ultra
Motherboard:Nvidia nForce 680i SLI
RAM:2 GB Kingston
HardDisk:300 GB Seagate Barracuda(2)
Monitor:View Sonic Model(LCD)
Sound Card:Creative Sound Blaster Audigy
Speakers:Logitech 5.1 Channel

Last edited:
No, it wouldn't. U prolly need two of those graphics cards in SLI as well and two 15,000 rpm hard drives in raid. etc to make it more complete.

Here is my ultimate gaming configuration for all Gamers.

****Caution*******
You may start hating your PC

CPU:Intel Core 2 Extreme QX6850 Processor
GPU:Nvidia GeForce 8800 GTX Ultra
Motherboard:Nvidia nForce 680i SLI
RAM:1 GB Kingston
HardDisk:300 GB Seagate Barracuda(2)
Monitor:View Sonic Model(LCD)
Sound Card:Creative Sound Blaster Audigy
Speakers:Logitech 5.1 Channel

What did it cost to you ?

thanks for the suggestions i would modify them and ask for more suggestions to make it complete......

actually the cost is getting around 2 lakh where i live but might be cheaper in other regions.........

Last edited:
thanks for the suggestions i would modify them and ask for more suggestions to make it complete......

actually the cost is getting around 2 lakh where i live but might be cheaper in other regions.........

Where do you live ?

You really dont know your stuff do you ? ;)

There's no such card as 8800GTX Ultra. Its either GTX or Ultra ;):p

Moreover, this shows you just saw the most high end parts in a magazine and put them together ;)

I would seriously advise anyone now to wait for Penryn ;)

Also, if you are ready to spend so much lots of money in this machine, i would advise take 4 GB RAM, as you would soon turn out to 64 bit computing and totally directx 10 games, and you wouldnt want to shell out this much money again ;)

Last edited:
first of all let me make it clear i have not copied from any mag or rubbish stuff
it just striked my mind as "GTX ULTRA" which was wrong

there is no need for you to make an issue of these thing rather then helping it out]
and as far as writing is concerned errors are do committed.....
and it's my personal advice to you not to suspect anyone's capacities....

Last edited:
I was never making an issue - i just said that take care before writing again ;) The fact i said about Penryn and 4 gb ram doesnt show i am trying to help ?

Another thing i would wish to add, do not go for the Nvidia 680i SLI chipset, coz its simply outdated for a pc which is making you shell out lots. Go shell out a bit extra, but get DDR3 RAm and a compatible motherboard ;) Believe me - its worth it, get a P35 and just chill lol :D

Last edited:
There's plenty of websites which preview and review ultimate gaming hardware. If you have actually bought a machine like this than start a thread and brag about it, nothing wrong with that. Tbh that configuration posted above is not the ultimate gaming rig, in fact nowhere close.

Last edited by a moderator:
since the thread is open again(thanks to Burma) i would like to make this point clear that this thread is to help you out to build the ultimate gaming pc machine
Earlier this was misunderstood as my persoanl pc config :p:p:p

so i request everybody to contribute to the thread and i wish best of luck to all moderators...................................

Mine.

Intel core 2 quad QX6700
Asus P5K64 WS
4 GB DDR3 1333 mhz RAM.
2*1TB Hitachi Hardrives.
2*8800 ultra by nvidia.
Sony Blu Ray writer.
Creative x-Fi sound card with 64 mb ARAM
Altec Lansing 5.1 / 7.1 channel or maybe even any other brand. Nothing fussy here :p
Any good HDTV
And lastly, a 1000 watt power supply and fantastic cabinet. I think Antec made a beautiful one, with around 6 fans :p
That should be all for now. I shall update it with DDR3 1600 mhz RAM once a motherboard comes for it :)

EDIT - the motherboard has quad PCI-E . Though i dunno if it has SLi also.....

Last edited:
nice and decent configuration
do you prefer hitachi over seagate in terms of harddisks
:clap:clap:clap:clap

Users who are viewing this thread