On Hold Ultimate Team III | Gray Nicolls Championship - Round 10!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Squad sizes are unlimited. You only need a minimum of 18 players. That's not the limit.

If it does become a second XI tournament, it will be the same as it is now: a double elimination bracket tournament. No way I'm making this equal to the GNC.

The problem with an optional entry is that everyone who opts out is going to have a big cry that their missing out on vC and rewards.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
1 Classic (Your Choice Team)
1 CUP
1 Classic (Bronze and Silver)

if this is the case than its fine and if that is going to happen than its okay but you should have told this before i mean i released Henriques and Neesham because they were of no use to me but now i am going to miss them :/

or you can simply make a limit like 3 players (silver or bronze are neccesary in a lineup)

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We still have to 2 full seasons (1 KC and 1 GNC) before the second XI season goes underway. That is ample time for us to collect players to be able to form a formidable XI consisting of silver and bronze players.

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Trade with @arjwiz Dilhara Loguhettige given for Andrew Ellis.

Confirmed.

Dont destroy the classic season for fearsome tweak sake please i dont know why do some people cry here you see Samuels probably have the best team here but he hasnt won anything so far.We didnt worked hard 24/7 for this crap ! no offence ![DOUBLEPOST=1425837214][/DOUBLEPOST]

Relax.

However @Iridium it would be near impossible for him to gather 18 bronze/silvers seeming as he only has a squad size of 19...

(Just an idea, a seasonal optional entry 2nd XI knockout cup perhaps with low rewards? Only a single round to get knocked out so you'd only have to sim about 10 games presumably).

Yea, maybe a single elimination tournament so it's nice an quick. Not a bad idea.

1 Classic (Your Choice Team)
1 CUP
1 Classic (Bronze and Silver)

if this is the case than its fine and if that is going to happen than its okay but you should have told this before i mean i released Henriques and Neesham because they were of no use to me but now i am going to miss them :/

or you can simply make a limit like 3 players (silver or bronze are neccesary in a lineup)

That might make the season longer than it needs to be :/ If there is a limit, it would be on gold players as opposed to silver/bronze.

Bring it on !!

9 Silvers/bronzes + 2 Golds.

Someone read my mind :spy

We still have to 2 full seasons (1 KC and 1 GNC) before the second XI season goes underway. That is ample time for us to collect players to be able to form a formidable XI consisting of silver and bronze players.

Exactly. Which is why I'm planning this out loud so people can prep. And if it doesn't pan out, just quick sell for vC.

Greninja

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Well The Idea is very good about playing only with Bronzes and Slivers as it will give chance to all the times to get rise up otherwise only some selected teams like Samuels only will rock in this tournament :)

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Well The Idea is very good about playing only with Bronzes and Slivers as it will give chance to all the times to get rise up otherwise only some selected teams like Samuels only will rock in this tournament :)

The team with 0 titles :p in GNC Samuels + Syndey (Both) + Sully's got FUBAR

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Kane/Kohli Malinga Kiwi Captain Shakib for Bevan and Stuart Broad and NCN
Ponting for Gilly

ARUN CAN ACCEPT OR REJECT UPTO HIM!

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Kohli Malinga Kiwi Captain for BEVAN AND !NCN!
Ponting for Gilly

ARUN CAN ACCEPT OR REJECT UPTO HIM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread