On Hold Ultimate Team III | Gray Nicolls Championship - Round 10!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
Silver Pack
Silver_zpsxpdfqgwk.png
Rory Kleinveldt |
Silver_zpsxpdfqgwk.png
James Taylor |
Silver_zpsxpdfqgwk.png
Johan Botha |
Silver_zpsxpdfqgwk.png
Mohammad Hafeez |
Silver_zpsxpdfqgwk.png
Cameron White
Now, with that being said. I'd like all of You to know that I won't be doing any trades, so please don't try to bug me, unless You have an offer, extremely beneficial for me. :D

Greninja

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Iridium will the fixtures of this season will be of Double Elimination or Double Robin Round??

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Iridium will the fixtures of this season will be of Double Elimination or Double Robin Round??

KC is double elimination.

--

Trading window is closing for 72 hours from Monday 2nd March 12am NZT. I'm away for work for the next 3 days so I don't want to come back to a full thread full of trades.

So you basically have 1 hour to get trades in today. The window will reopen after the 72 hours.

Greninja

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Yes !!! I like Double Elimination cause it takes less time and it is very suspense to know where we are :D

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes !!! I like Double Elimination cause it takes less time and it is very suspense to know where we are :D
But GNC won't end i'll also be there.

arjwiz

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Two questions since I'm new here.

1) How are players skilled? Is it @Iridium who skills them or does the sim engine automatically do so? Is there a way to see this or do we assume players are skilled at their peaks?

2) Do player skills change as their real life abilities change? For instance, a player who is out of form in real life like Younis Khan - would his skills reduce over time, while a youngster like Joe Root's possibly increase over time? These are considerations to make while trading.

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
1) How are players skilled? Is it @Iridium who skills them or does the sim engine automatically do so? Is there a way to see this or do we assume players are skilled at their peaks?

I rate them. Current players are based on form. Retired players (usually gold, elite and legend players) are rated at their peaks.

2) Do player skills change as their real life abilities change? For instance, a player who is out of form in real life like Younis Khan - would his skills reduce over time, while a youngster like Joe Root's possibly increase over time? These are considerations to make while trading.

Yes but the change isn't huge. Again form plays more of a role than potential but as players improve so will their rating.

Trade with @arun_8 Javed, Richardson and Miller for Bob Willis and Alex Cusack

Confirmed.

Iridium

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Trade window closed.

- No trading obviously.
- You can still buy packs but I advise you hold off for a little bit. Team of the Month and Team of the Year players are coming.

This time period will allow me to do a few things:

- Focus on my job training
- Finish stats update
- Dish out starter packs
- Finalize team numbers

I'll be on over the next 3 days but not so much. I'll be taking days off here and there but it won't disrupt this league.[DOUBLEPOST=1425208260][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Iridium please release Abhinav Mukund early as you will be busy after some days please

It's done. Player releases are easy :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread