United Arab Emirates: World Domination V2 [RELEASE]

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah. I'm not changing every teams nation just yet. What do you have to do for the retain players file. Like what do you edit/create.

blake

School Cricketer
Just make a notepad file, type "RETAIN_PLAYERS" "Barcelona" for every club on a new line, then save it as whatever name you want.. something like 'Retain' and save it as a .ddt file, then put it with all the other files in your updates > 1030 > db > 1030 file or somewhere around there.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
You should get this over on a few other forums. It would go down really well.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Yeah. Go post it on the Sports Interactive forum. That's what I did with one of my other databases. Got a better response than it did here.

blake

School Cricketer
Posted my old one on the SI forums and another one, got a reasonable response.

Back working on this again, changing the nationalities. Done the first four leagues. :o

Here's a teaser anyway, since I've kept you waiting so long... I will list the divisions. 38 games per season, all regular rules apply.

World Domination Pyramid
World Domination Premier League
World Domination First League
World Domination Second League
World Domination Third League
World Domination Gold League
World Domination Silver League
World Domination Bronze League
World Domination United North Division, United South Division
World Domination Division 9 Abu Dhabi, Division 9 Dubai, Division 9 Sharjah
World Domination Division 10 Ajman, Division 10 Umm Al-Quwain, Division 10 Ras Al-Khaimah, Division 10 Fujairah
World Domination Division 11 Blue, Division 11 Green, Division 11 Yellow, Division 11 Black
World Domination Northern Premier League, Southern Premier League, Eastern Premier League, Western Premier League
World Domination North-East Premier League, Northern Division I, North-West Premier League, South-East Premier League, Southern Division I, South-West Premier League
World Domination North-East Division I, North-West Division I, South-East Division I, South-West Division I
World Domination Emirates Brown League, Emirates Grey League
World Domination Promotion League Premier
World Domination Promotion League Division 1
World Domination Promotion League North, Promotion League South
World Domination Division 19 Al Faq, Division 19 Al Qima, Division 19 Hatta, Division 19 Jebel Ali, Division 19 Margham
World Domination Relegation League Premier
World Domination Relegation League Senior
World Domination Relegation League Division I
World Domination Sharjah Improvement League, Abu Dhabi Improvement League
World Domination U-League North, U-League South
World Domination Academy Premier League
World Domination Academy North Premier League, South Premier League
World Domination Academy North Division I, South Division I
World Domination Academy Division II
World Domination Academy Division III
World Domination Senior Stadium League
World Domination Second Stadium League
World Domination Reserve Stadium League
World Domination Desert League Black, Desert League Red, Desert League White
World Domination Tornado Purple League, Tornado Silver League
World Domination Final Destination

:D

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
Will the teams only be from clubs playable in FM 2010?

Personally I think there should be more chance for promotion for teams in the bottom tiers, with so many teams in them only one spot is ridiculous, 3 should be the minimum

Last edited:

blake

School Cricketer
Where the hell did you get that idea?

There are 2 promotion spots available in a lot of leagues, some have 3, and the Promotion Leagues even have 4 or 5 spots iirc.

Plenty of chance to move.

blake

School Cricketer
Problems: No reserve or Under 19 competitions, a lot of teams don't have reserve teams, all regens are Emirati, 72K players

Previously, I made a cool little database in Football Manager 2010 called 'United Arab Emirates: World Domination'. I was pretty pleased with this - it played well, had a nice variety of teams, and had some impressive tournaments.

It contained 10 separate tiers of football and 20 leagues, making 400 teams in total. All other competitions were removed and so the top teams around the world fought it out in the Premier League, while the other hopefuls tried to make the step up from the First League all the way down to the Nightmare/Disaster League which was the tenth tier. There was a cup featuring all 400 teams which boasted huge prizes, as well some league cups. All in all, it was a pretty good league and fun to play.

But, the new generation of World Domination is coming. How can it really be World Domination if you only move up 10 tiers? You could win the Premier League in technically 11 years, and that's hardly challenging is it?

That's why I have decided to invent World Domination V2.

World Domination V2
35 Tiers.
68 Leagues.
1360 Teams.
Can you pass the ultimate test?

The best 1,360 teams in the world have entered the challenge. By Tier 30-35 one would expect the standard of football would be dreadful.. wrong. Even in the lowest tiers, there are still teams like Gold Coast United, Rochester, Southend, R. Madrid Castilla, AshantiGold and MK Dons. Taking a team from Tier 35 to Tier 1 isn't just hard, it's virtually impossible. This is the ultimate world domination league.

It's not over just yet though. There is a World Domination Champions League, in which every single team is entered into qualifying and knock-out stages, and then various league cups such as the Emirates Cup, Emirates Trophy, Emirates Vase and many more. With huge prize money on offer for all winners and over a thousand top-class clubs competing, this is an incredible challenge and will take some serious guts to complete.

I didn't really create it with the intention of posting it up - more just so that my friend and I could play it for a bit of fun, and I actually have found it quite a good experience. There are only a few minor problems and if you can manage to overlook these hopefully you will enjoy this. There are 72K players though, and I may create a lite version so some of you can enjoy it without your computers lagging. Mine handles it fine, but I realise that isn't the case for everyone...

Basically, most people just do one world super league and leave it at that - however, I wanted to create an entire pyramid - although, a unique one at that. The league pyramid is set in the United Arab Emirates. It features 10 separate tiers, although there are only 20 different leagues in there. The structure is:

Note: Teams not sorted geographically

World Domination Pyramid
World Domination Premier League
World Domination First League
World Domination Second League
World Domination Third League
World Domination Gold League
World Domination Silver League
World Domination Bronze League
World Domination United North Division, United South Division
World Domination Division 9 Abu Dhabi, Division 9 Dubai, Division 9 Sharjah
World Domination Division 10 Ajman, Division 10 Umm Al-Quwain, Division 10 Ras Al-Khaimah, Division 10 Fujairah
World Domination Division 11 Blue, Division 11 Green, Division 11 Yellow, Division 11 Black
World Domination Northern Premier League, Southern Premier League, Eastern Premier League, Western Premier League
World Domination North-East Premier League, Northern Division I, North-West Premier League, South-East Premier League, Southern Division I, South-West Premier League
World Domination North-East Division I, North-West Division I, South-East Division I, South-West Division I
World Domination Emirates Brown League, Emirates Grey League
World Domination Promotion League Premier
World Domination Promotion League Division 1
World Domination Promotion League North, Promotion League South
World Domination Division 19 Al Faq, Division 19 Al Qima, Division 19 Hatta, Division 19 Jebel Ali, Division 19 Margham
World Domination Relegation League Premier
World Domination Relegation League Senior
World Domination Relegation League Division I
World Domination Sharjah Improvement League, Abu Dhabi Improvement League
World Domination U-League North, U-League South
World Domination Academy Premier League
World Domination Academy North Premier League, South Premier League
World Domination Academy North Division I, South Division I
World Domination Academy Division II
World Domination Academy Division III
World Domination Senior Stadium League
World Domination Second Stadium League
World Domination Reserve Stadium League
World Domination Desert League Black, Desert League Red, Desert League White
World Domination Tornado Purple League, Tornado Silver League
World Domination Final Destination

So, all of the best teams in the world have been thrown into this pyramid in an effort to claim the ultimate world domination. I did prize money for all the cups, as well as the top 20 teams in the Premier League and the First League, as well as prize money for the top 10 teams in the Second League, but after that I have only done prize money for the top 3 teams in every league below that. Keep in mind I worked on this for ages and I have been half driven crazy so prize money was not on the top of my schedule.

I have also removed all other leagues in the world, due to the complications of teams being moved in the editor.. it would create a nightmare with leagues being half full of teams so as it stands I took every league away - at least you don't need to worry about selecting leagues as playable and view only. I have moved every team competing to the U.A.E (all 1360 of them), and set all of their stadiums to be located in Dubai (yes, all 1360 of them).

No wait - what would an ultimate league be without cups?

Champions Cup: 820 teams from Division 19 and above compete it out in a giant cup with a fair bit of prize money on offer. It's the biggest cup of the year and the winner takes all

Metallic Cup: All teams from the Gold, Silver and Bronze League involved.

Emirates Trophy: Similar to the FA Trophy, with teams competing from United North and South to Division 10

Regional Glory Cup: 280 teams from all of the regional leagues fight it out - all teams from Northern Premier League to South-East Division I

Commonwealth Shield: Winner of the Premier League takes on the winner of the Champions Cup in a huge clash, similar to the English Charity Shield

Demolition Derby: Winner of the Premier League takes on the winner of the lowest league, the Final Destination, in order to boost prize money and increase reputation of one lucky team

United Shield: Teams from the United North and South Divisions compete in a two-legged competition

Aviation Trophy: Emirates Brown and Grey League teams compete

Local Dubai Cup: All 100 teams from Division 19 are entered with the winner earning a total ?550K

Promotion Trophy: Every team from one of the Promotion Leagues is entered

Academic Trophy: 140 teams from all of the Academy Leagues compete

Finance Trophy: 40 teams from the North U-League and South U-League compete for almost ?200K prize money for the winner

Emirates Vase: Similar to FA Vase, with 500 teams entered from Division 11 to Division 19

Improvement Cup: Teams from Abu Dhabi and Sharjah Improvement Leagues

Relegation Trophy: 60 teams from all relegation leagues

Stadium Souvenir Cup: 60 teams from all stadium leagues

Emirates Crown: 420 teams entered from Promotion League Division I to Senior Stadium League

Emirates Ribbon: 120 teams entered from Desert League to Final Destination

Emirates Cup: Similar to the FA Cup with the top 140 teams entered with the winner pocketing ?13.25M overall

Download Link:
Retain Players - FileFront
Editor Data - FileFront

The retain players file ensures that players from each team are viewable, so there are no grey players.

Place the WDRetain file into:

C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\data\updates\update-1030\db\1030\edt

By default it should be ticked, but just check ingame once you have it in the folder by going to Preferences > Extra Files and then ticking the WDRetain.ddt if it is not already ticked.

For the World Domination.dbc file, simply place it with all the other league files..

My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\editor data

Then, load your game, tick the World Domination editor file only at the start screen (I haven't tested it running with other editor data but they simply wouldn't work due to me removing all leagues), select down to the Final Destination League, and start up! Good luck - if anyone manages to go from the Final Destination to the Premier League without cheating I will be amazed.. although, as if anybody has that long of an attention span.

Good luck! :)

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
I bet the game runs slowly with all those simulated matches :sarcasm.

Fantastic effort, top job, thanks for your dedication and commitment. I bet I'll get a lot of fun out of this :)

Users who are viewing this thread