Up the Wall !!

midwkt

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi guys

How do i import the bats ands the tv graphics , this may sound silly do i use graphic importer v3 ?? and for the bats i aint a clue and whats a roster and how does it work

thanks guys , yes im thick

regards

Midwkt

Is this cricket 2005 you are talking about? The Graphic importer v3 is only for cricket 2004. If you have cricket 2005 then just copy and paste the 'big' files into the cricket 2005 directory.

aussie1st said:
Is this cricket 2005 you are talking about? The Graphic importer v3 is only for cricket 2004. If you have cricket 2005 then just copy and paste the 'big' files into the cricket 2005 directory.

thanks aussie m8 ,yes i have cricket 2005 jus havin a mad moment,the game itself is gr8 runs wonderful like being in a real game does this include stumps , tv graphics etc etc jus cpy them into the ea folder i n program files ? , also m8 what is roster when i load the game ?

cheers m8

Yep copy the tv graphics and stuff into the cricket 2005 folder.
The roster is your profile which contains your customized players. i.e You have given Gilchrist a new bat, face etc. When you load the game up again via your Profile(assuming you have saved your new Gilchrist) then your new Gilchrist will appear.

aussie1st said:
Yep copy the tv graphics and stuff into the cricket 2005 folder.
The roster is your profile which contains your customized players. i.e You have given Gilchrist a new bat, face etc. When you load the game up again via your Profile(assuming you have saved your new Gilchrist) then your new Gilchrist will appear.

much appreciated m8 thanks again .

midwkt said:
much appreciated m8 thanks again .

so basically m8 what your saying is that all patches etc etc copy to the easports cricket 2005 folder ?

thanks

Basically, but do not copy and paste bmp into there cause nothing will happen. This is common with pitchads.

Only copy and paste fsh and big files into there.

aussie1st said:
Basically, but do not copy and paste bmp into there cause nothing will happen. This is common with pitchads.

Only copy and paste fsh and big files into there.

many thanks m8 , appreciated

midwkt said:
many thanks m8 , appreciated

also m8 this includes th bat pack ?? as well jus paste them into the folder ??

Yep that includes the bat pack, although the Roster located in the patch goes into the My Documents directory.

aussie1st said:
Yep that includes the bat pack, although the Roster located in the patch goes into the My Documents directory.

cheers m8 , have pasted the roster update in my documents folder

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread