updated roster international sides

I don't think there is a need for that 'cause people can just edit the sav on their own by using LineUp editor.All they would have to do would have to be:

1-Start Line up editor
2-Instead of loading Roster,they should load the sav of the season
3-Now they can edit to their heart's content :)

dude it won't work out if they robert has added new players to the teams...like some Zim players, some south africans may be...you cannot edit a sav made with an old roster, by installing the new roster and making the necessary lineup changes...because as far as I know a sav doesn't mind the roster.pak once it has been created...by the way u can check out the last few posts in "hexing up the sav" and also one of my posts in this very thread to understand why it is needed...

Last edited:
I meant there was no need for Robert to release another roster.pak with correct players for teams.It is good enough if all the players are there.Then,as I mentioned in my previous post,people can just set their teams using LineUp editor.

oh ok...still i shall wait for his reply if he intends to release an arranged roster here or not...reached 777 posts...good old shepherd would have kept dancing had a side scored that much and declared...:)

Users who are viewing this thread