Updates for PS2 version

can we have a screenshot just to see what u call not to good??

hey kamy ,
I am also getting BLIC in PS2 IN 1 week so thatswhy I am also waiting for your patch , I wishyou good luck in your work.

thanks so much for this kamy. i too have been visiting evo web to find some suitable tools bu to no avail. the ps2 version requires .tex file editing, not the .dss that pc uses. good luck with your efforts.

that would be awesome!, i have a chipped ps2 so would it be possible if u couls do it for me as well,
Thanks kamy100

Benny said:
added bat sponsors, tv overlay graphics (sky sports style?), different stumps, can we get pitchmats (cos i cant see any)?

what are the chances of getting say a sky sports style scoreboard system. it looks sweet on the ea 2005 game.

I have made this stuff for the PC version, I can have a go at converting it if you want, when you guys release the tools for this. Pitchmats are impossible and stumps haven't been figured out yet, but I'm on it, Check my downloads thread and I can try converting the files if you like it...

My PS2 isn't 'chipped' or 'modded' but I would consider getting it done if updates were produced that required it.

Hope someone is able to come up with something.

I am the guy who plays BLIC only on PS2. That the only platform i can play BLIC or infact any game as i dont have a PC at home. Likewise there will be so many forum members here like me I am sure.
if anyone can help us up with patch for BLIC on PS2 we will be obliged to you whole of our life

i stick my 2cents in and say yeah patching woudl be ace for BLIC...
i just got my we9 copy patched like hell by some top people who patch ps2...dkz and ggs may help but i dont know much

Users who are viewing this thread