PS3: USA & Canada T10 Tournament for interested people.

phani001

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I am thinking of starting a T10 tournament for DBC14 PS3 players living in the U.S or Canada. Also, players who are living in other time zones but are able to play in U.S timings are also welcome. Please reply with your PSN ID and your preferred time during weekdays and weekends. We can have most of the matches during the weekend if most of us think that's better. Players can have their custom teams or international teams. Once we have some 8 members who are ready to play in this tournament, I can then randomly make them into two groups and schedule matches depending on their availability.
Depending on the response for this T10 tournament, we can plan for a T20 or ODI tournament.Thanks.

Last edited:
Hi @phani001, Welcome to online tournaments (if you are new to online tournaments ;) )

You may need to give more details like the list of team names, How many teams you need for the league, how is the team gonna get selected, who are the players availble to select etc. This will help players to decide to join the league.

Good luck with the tournament :thumbs:thumbs

Hi @phani001, Welcome to online tournaments (if you are new to online tournaments ;) )

You may need to give more details like the list of team names, How many teams you need for the league, how is the team gonna get selected, who are the players availble to select etc. This will help players to decide to join the league.

Good luck with the tournament :thumbs:thumbs

Thanks dude. Players can have their custom teams or international teams, I thought once we have some 6 to 8 members who are ready to play in this, I can then randomly make them into two groups and schedule matches depending on their availability.

hi i would like to join this i live in canada[DOUBLEPOST=1408391597][/DOUBLEPOST]psn Kukricommando
time: 6 edt

Thanks dude. Players can have their custom teams or international teams, I thought once we have some 6 to 8 members who are ready to play in this, I can then randomly make them into two groups and schedule matches depending on their availability.

I dont think custom teams will work out. Because most of the custom teams will be with the sheild rating 5 star, because gamers use to edit the skills and attributes of the players to maximum. It will not be interesting to play a tournament with those teams.

What we do in our tournaments is, we do auction or draft to create the team with the list of players available. Then the organiser of the league will create the team according to the players skills which is found in espncricinfo. And upload it in the academy so the participants will download it from there.

Editing the skills or attributes of the players are forbidden in the tournaments. You can check the first few pages of the tournaments which is already going on to get an idea about how is the action or draft is done.

I dont think custom teams will work out. Because most of the custom teams will be with the sheild rating 5 star, because gamers use to edit the skills and attributes of the players to maximum. It will not be interesting to play a tournament with those teams.

What we do in our tournaments is, we do auction or draft to create the team with the list of players available. Then the organiser of the league will create the team according to the players skills which is found in espncricinfo. And upload it in the academy so the participants will download it from there.

Editing the skills or attributes of the players are forbidden in the tournaments. You can check the first few pages of the tournaments which is already going on to get an idea about how is the action or draft is done.

You are correct but I guess the 5-star rating team doesn't have that much difference in skills with a 3-star or 4-star team, that it can dictate the result of a match.

You are correct but I guess the 5-star rating team doesn't have that much difference in skills with a 3-star or 4-star team, that it can dictate the result of a match.
Actually, what my point was we create the players according to their skills.

Example Mitchell Johnson will not have much skills in batting. And Gautam Gambhir will not have much skills to bowl. And if u use custom teams this will not be the case. Anyone will do anything there. This will kill the essence of the game.

Still, I just wanted to give you an idea on how it is done. Didn't want to say this is what should be done. Its ur tournament and u are the deciding authirity ;). Good luck.

I see @Ishaan k has joined the league. He was the first one to start Ranji Trophy in PS3. He will have better idea than me :)

my advice to you is to make a theme for the league my suggestion is for you to make an associate country based league cuz ur targeting candian and american players or u can make a north american franchise based league and then make rules as to who can be on ur team etc

I am thinking of starting a T10 tournament for DBC14 PS3 players living in the U.S or Canada. Also, players who are living in other time zones but are able to play in U.S timings are also welcome. Please reply with your PSN ID and your preferred time during weekdays and weekends. We can have most of the matches during the weekend if most of us think that's better. Players can have their custom teams or international teams. Once we have some 8 members who are ready to play in this tournament, I can then randomly make them into two groups and schedule matches depending on their availability.
Depending on the response for this T10 tournament, we can plan for a T20 or ODI tournament.Thanks.

I am in. My PSN is in my profile. Preferred timing on weekends - any time EDT/EST.

Waiting for more players....:facepalm.

Add me as well. I am in Canada. Weekends work best for me or weekdays(after 6pm I can make time few days) EST
PSN: xXFAZZYXx

Anymore players willing to participate? :wave

Users who are viewing this thread