User Pictures Thread

well i have a beard, but that is more to do with a small obsesion with W G Grace lol, i listen to a lot more Jazz these days so i dont think i could be classed as a dirty mosher lol, i have a extreamly large appreasion of most music as i work as a studio engineer and run a small production company

Nice work. What is your production company called? Is it actually a limited company in oppose to just a business?

its called coma sounds, cheack us out on myspace (http://www.myspace.com/coma_sounds), were very small at the moment, everything is done by me and a friend, from recording, mixing and mastering to promotion (we have also put on a couple of gigs in manchester) and we are hopeing to put out a actual vinal Drum 'n' Bass release this year (coma sound recordings), were somewhat a distance from being a limited company at the moment but ive been enginerring live and in the studio for 6 years and it is my life long passion, not made any serious money yet but enjoyed all the hours work which we have put in, we both have to work full time jobs as well as do this at the moment. we have taken the summer off this year as my friend had been DJ'ing in Ibiza all summer and i went to japan for 2 weeks and am moving home and job this month (very stressful). hopefully i will get in a position to support myself from this and not have to work another job but its an extreamly difficult industry so if not ill keep working other jobs and doing it, id rather get no sleep and do this than not do it at all lol

Good luck. So your not a limited company yet then?

Yep cool. That's my aim, to get some Limited companies running. I think with some ideas i have i can get one going in sixth months, hopefully.

heres a picture of me... havent posted in this thread for ages lol

Attachments

• DSC00358.JPG
    DSC00358.JPG
    302.6 KB · Views: 160
Now those sideburns look pruned to perfection my friend.

I think it's actually more than just a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread