User Pictures Thread

Dude thats not good... THEY WERE FULL YOU SOFTIE!!!

I love my coldies, they are my back up beer they go down nice

You Too Masterkahn..Erm,Khan..
:D,

Pretty late night.huh?,See your back,I will be standing behind you..HAHAHAHA!!

joking and reps for you....ssss:D..!!..!!..

Ah yes Jordan. The old 'beer goggle' technique. Who was the girl you were trying to make look sexier then? ;)

I'm pretty sure there's a photo of me sleeping on the toilet, pants down with beer in hand completely conked out. I think it's on every one of my mates' mobile phones yet it isn't on mine. I need to do something about that.

I'm pretty sure there's a photo of me sleeping on the toilet, pants down with beer in hand completely conked out. I think it's on every one of my mates' mobile phones yet it isn't on mine. I need to do something about that.

First of all; :laugh

Second; Phil sent me that ;)

Im pretty sure theres one of me with my hair not done too....

absolutely shocking! The person who took it that is....I was looking amazing as ever! ;)

Ah yes Jordan. The old 'beer goggle' technique. Who was the girl you were trying to make look sexier then? ;)
Mates mum

MILF!

Haha, Evo, that one sounds worse then mine by a mile! Lucky mine hasn't been bluetoothed to all my mates yet (or all the girls at my school:boxing).

Haha, classic! Love the mark, like how you showed the ball to the crowd as well;)

Nice highlights package, good quality. Shame you couldn't win it! Gotta love them home made banners;) The mums love makin 'em. Never played in a Grandie let a lone win one. Damn...

Hahaha... Nah, some idiot from the other team was complaining that it was touched and I showed him the ball, saying I caught it.

I think the 1st mark I take in the Highlights clip (which is 1 handed) is better though. But oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread