User Pictures Thread

Well...ehm I look a little ****ed up here...hehe I am not that fat :p
Hehe... I am changed!
The tall man is Omans national football goalkeeper Ali Al-Habsi, he plays for a good team in Norway. He has been for trials with Man Utd, Everton and Man City..CIty wanted to buy him but Lyn FC (his club in Norway) didn't wanted to sell, he is definatley the best gk in Norway, and a big talent! I met him after a match! :cheer

Hey, I Think I've Seen You Before.

@Hooper: You remind me a bit of Lote Tquiri (sp?)

Haha, yeah I've heard that about..lets see....A MILLION TIMES! When I played school rugby all the other schools called me Tiquiri and thought I would be as good as him for some reason..boy weren't they surprised when I was actually shite at Rugby:p

Hey it's Gilly! 2nd on the left first row.

:rolleyes::eek:WHAT! He doesn't look like Gilly at all!!!

Haha, yeah I've heard that about..lets see....A MILLION TIMES! When I played school rugby all the other schools called me Tiquiri and thought I would be as good as him for some reason..boy weren't they surprised when I was actually shite at Rugby:p

Well Lote isn't that great anyway :D

:rolleyes::eek:WHAT! He doesn't look like Gilly at all!!!

He looks a bit like Gilly with a quick glance.

theboyzpw9.jpg

Gilly did you mean the guy in-between the two guys with white shirts on? If so he does look like Gilly.

Users who are viewing this thread