User Pictures Thread

I wish Colin was a lot smaller. I hear he's the stunt double for the Green Giant these days.

@barmyarmy.

Nice to see you still use my school's cricket ground :p You do realise we are getting rid of the extension pitch and building an all weather pitch on top for hockey :mad:

I told you that already.
I don't like that pitch anyway. The boundaries are too short especially on the East Fettes Avenue side.

Also it slopes heavily down the hill but I don't use that pitch anymore. Sorry I had forgotten you had told me. What team is it you play for btw?

I wish I was 17 so I could start bloody learning!

For now i'll stick to setting bog rolls alight on bonfire night.

That rhymed.

Well, if the fence wasn't flammable we would have kept it as big as when it started. Not my fault I set fire to a tree is it?

Pic #471 of me. I said a few pages back I wanted to post a party pic, so here's one from Bonfire night last week;

P.S - No, she isn't being bummed off camera.

Either someone's giving her a really good time or she has that rare disorder of sleeping standing up.

Pic #471 of me. I said a few pages back I wanted to post a party pic, so here's one from Bonfire night last week;

Pphh... Nice bonfire :rolleyes: :p

I wish I was 17 so I could start bloody learning!

For now i'll stick to setting bog rolls alight on bonfire night.

That rhymed.

Ha ha. i feel for you. We have to be only 16 here in OzLand. :D

Last edited:

Someone needs to get down the gym! Those arms are like twigs! No wonder she isnt your girlfriend! She wants a real man, with real hair, preferably named Shaun Briggs ;)

Users who are viewing this thread