User Pictures Thread

You look different in all of your other pics.

that's why, i never said it was i. i know you spy's can detect it.:p. He's my 2nd cousin nathan philkins. he'll be joining PC next month.;).shh!, he's better at graphics than me.

@makeveli: you should be knowing i'm an indian and an english breed, Mindless. heh.

Detective Gilly Fan on the job.

what was that for?:what:.

Last edited:
I don't have a cam right now. My mobile's dead too.:crying. :(.

More pics of nathan.

86g1mq8.jpg

Rofl. You're halarious mate. If that's true, why woudn't you state that originally.

And why does this 'Nathan Philkins' look different in each photo? Did he get plastic surgery each time?

erhem, well, he doesn't like himself. he likes michael jackson too much.. so, he wants to be like him.

Oh forgive me. i forgot to add: nathan says: i'll have a plastic surgery". in that post. unfortunately, i'd had to list out his details in the next post".

i SWEAR.

lol. KBC, You're A Very :mad:.:.:.:...... Inter :cool:esting Man (Are you even a man?) :noway.:.:D.

Guy, stop that mate. That hurts .... No, i'm not a human Being. I'm Designed as a Scripted Bot 4 Years Ago. I have English Dictionary Modules installed in me. Unfortunately, I don't have the script written in me to spam or post actively. Understood?

@Matt: Call him Phil mate.

Weren't you this sean?

ICC Awards For what?:laugh.:);):D.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread