User Pictures Thread

Planetcricket would like to reiterate that sexual advances and illegal practices (paedophilia) are strictly forbidden.

Thank you for the rep Will, but I was not joking. The PC staff have reported KBC to the proper authorities.

He has multiple identities, making it ever harder for the police to track him. He's a 20 year old Englishman named Nick, an 18 year old Indian boy called Ranjit, a 14 year old french girl named Francesca, a 12 year old welsh boy named Ghysmyunf and a 43 year old Russian business man named Olov Kopolskin.

He has multiple identities, making it ever harder for the police to track him. He's a 20 year old Englishman named Nick, an 18 year old Indian boy called Ranjit, a 14 year old french girl named Francesca, a 12 year old welsh boy named Ghysmyunf and a 43 year old Russian business man named Olov Kopolskin.

I thought I was Olov.

So what are you doing sitting on your ass! Go and help the Pop-Po!

Users who are viewing this thread