User Pictures Thread

I'm guessing they didn't cut your hair as you would have liked? Always happens to me.

"Yeah, just a trim. Don't take too much off."

Well listened love.

Thats exactly what I say to them 'Just a trim not too short' and they muck it up.

So I explain it to them exactly how I want it, kinda works doesnt look as mucked up.

They didn't become hairdressers out of choice you realise? They got there like all hairdressers do - Fail their exams and think it looks easy.

They didn't become hairdressers out of choice you realise? They got there like all hairdressers do - Fail their exams and think it looks easy.
Many people want to be hairdressers, especially lots of women with low expectations and men who bat for the other team generally love hairdressing (not trying to be mean, but I haven't found one who isn't).

In all honesty, I'd bet my life savings that Matty dreams of becoming a hairdresser every night! His ultimate dream is doing Tim Cahill's hair.

Back on topic, show us your hair Stu!

Many people want to be hairdressers, especially lots of women with low expectations and men who bat for the other team generally love hairdressing (not trying to be mean, but I haven't found one who isn't).

In all honesty, I'd bet my life savings that Matty dreams of becoming a hairdresser every night! His ultimate dream is doing Cricketdudemad's hair.

Back on topic, show us your hair Stu!

Thats about right

Yeh not all hairdressers are female or gay. My hairdresser is the blokeiest blokes you will ever meet!!

Correct you are hooper. Hair dressers Barbers same occupation though. My brother got a bad haircut and it was cut by a old man. My brother reckons the old man was the type of barber who cut every one's hair similar. Went on and on about it all day. It was hilarious. Anyway shouldn't we start posting more pictures.

I cleaned my room today ((was looking terrible)not the quality of my mobile phones camera;) ):

Last edited:
Lol! Ive had him since I was 1. So exactly 17 years I have had that bear...gotta love it:p

Users who are viewing this thread