User Pictures Thread

Hey, ILI is this your car?

catcar.jpg

It's not sexually provocative. He's just got a face for horror movies and it can't be shown before watershed.

Is this a before and after pic, Hoops. Your now going to shows us a pic 10 seconds later with you somehow tangled up with that fishing line in the sea and we have to guess how it happened? :p

LOL the-leggie looks like Sharma!

Ishant Sharma is cool, I'm glad I look like him because everyone asks for my autograph when I walk down the street, I've even had a clean shave like him now...:cool:

Is this a before and after pic, Hoops. Your now going to shows us a pic 10 seconds later with you somehow tangled up with that fishing line in the sea and we have to guess how it happened? :p
Lol, no, Im fine. I caught that fish, gave it a kiss and let the little tacker back in the sea (after a hit with the baseball bat of course).

And Shravi, no I'm not joining the Navy anymore, Will kept teasing me with gay jokes so it put me off.

That's not true, is it? ;)

Sailors will no longer be boarding HMS Hooper? 'Tis a shame.

Lol, no, Im fine. I caught that fish, gave it a kiss and let the little tacker back in the sea (after a hit with the baseball bat of course).

And Shravi, no I'm not joining the Navy anymore, Will kept teasing me with gay jokes so it put me off.

Lol a impersonator of rexy hunt. Nice freo jumber by the way:)

Users who are viewing this thread