User Pictures Thread

Me14.png

Me > Ben. :D Cardigan <3
There is a reason why people cover their face with the flash of a camera.

You are a prime example of it.

Ben > You.

;)

It's nothing sick. Just slightly degrading. And you are sick. Very sick.

I think I was the worse for wear last night. I remember talking to Dean on MSN about baking cakes (:p) and then I went back out again. Unfortunately I left my webcam on, recording. God knows what I was staring at when I got back home again, it's just a wall there. My eyes are freaking me out and I obviously forgot about the sandwhich in my mouth...

Untitled-13.jpg
Actually the whole point was to show everyone your sandwich. You're lucky I stopped you from baking a cake as I was worried you might burn yourself. I think you were proud of that sandwich.

Dean is my new mum, now that I have left home :p Can I send you my dirty washing? ;)
Well I promise that the next time I'm drunk on MSN I'll return the favour. However, I don't tend to go on MSN when I'm drunk, I tend to go straight to sleep when I get home.

Difference being that my photo is being taken at 1am in the morning with a heaps hot chick and your photo is being taken at 10am in the morning because you've got nothing better to do and you're more worried about your cardigan then anything else.

Haha. Love you too. :p

Glad to see the feeling's mutual =D You know you love the cardigan really, you're blatently scowering the net now trying to find one similar, so you can attempt to pull off the King Pietersen style ;) You might even have stood a chance with that girl if you were dressed properly......

:p

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread