User Pictures Thread

Mohawk hairstyle for me!

4epupyda.jpg

As he's a Viru fan , he will probably hate the whole team especially Dhawan and Sharma. :D

Haha tbh for Yudi Sehwag >>> Any player in the world :D

As he's a Viru fan , he will probably hate the whole team especially Dhawan and Sharma. :D

I love Shikhar Dhawan. Love him since probably 2007 when people hardly knew about him. He is the sole reason I'm looking forward to develop a big moustache. :D

But yes, I don't like Rohit Sharma. According to me there are far better players (that includes Sehwag too) who can perform better than him but are not in the team.

Good Work and very interesting.That is wonderful and thank you for sharing

Hi there everyone. Thought you would like to see how the famous Ajmer Sharif, some temples nearby it and the city of Pushkar looks like. Visited the Mahatma Gandhi Ashram too but they refuse to allow us to take the pictures. I got a chance to participate in a run called 'Run For Unity' held all over India last week. I must say, the response was too good but management was ridiculous. The constables were busy using their phone cameras instead of taking care of the participants. We almost had a stampede. That apart, we had a great tour of western India. It was fascinating to see a lion from this close at Gir and a jail the name I am forgetting of in Diu from inside. Managed to visit Somnath Temple and another Muslim pilgrimage at Junagadh.

Users who are viewing this thread