User Pictures Thread

Ok as I have been more active since release of DBC last year, as only a few members (mainly older ones) know what I look like, thought I would spoil you

This is what you too could look like when you reach your 40's (if you are very lucky!)

Here is me yesterday in my back garden relaxing in a sunny Regent's Park, London!

View attachment 194537
Woh! youre, you are looking in tremendous shape. If you're in 40s then the age gap is very gap between you and everyone else in PC :P

Woh! youre, you are looking in tremendous shape. If you're in 40s then the age gap is very gap between you and everyone else in PC :P

Thanks, there are a few members in their 30/40s here but I do act like a child loads anyway :p

Thanks, there are a few members in their 30/40s here but I do act like a child loads anyway :p
Just one thing want to tell you about the picture. The bald head looks attractive than the small waterfall behind. Seriously. (I'm not kidding) :D
P.S : You made my day...

Nice to be able to put a face to the Tolkien princess name.
Since you were in Regent's Park, did you visit the zoo? Did they let you feed the Blues fans there? :p

Ok as I have been more active since release of DBC last year, as only a few members (mainly older ones) know what I look like, thought I would spoil you

This is what you too could look like when you reach your 40's (if you are very lucky!)

Here is me yesterday in my back garden relaxing in a sunny Regent's Park, London!

View attachment 194537
Hello sexy where you been all my life x x x

Users who are viewing this thread