User Pictures Thread

I thought i best post just one of myself here :p

772570331_m.jpg

Not sure why im cross eyed a little but there we go :p I think it might have to do with what im drinking :p otherwise its a mystery ;)

evertonfan said:
Your almost as sexy as Jimmy Kook. ;)

Who is Jimmy Kook? :eek:

Kookaburra69, :D lol looks like a cricket player dun e'

evertonfan said:
Your almost as sexy as Jimmy, Kook. I'd have thought that was obvious...

Now you've changed the wording around i get it ;) Matt we all know i have one of the smallest brains on PC, easily confused

Here is a pic I took on Eid a few weeks ago on my cell. I was tired, btw, after 14 hours of work and Eid.

Attachments

• self.jpg
    self.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 347
Simbazz said:

772570331_m.jpg

Not sure why im cross eyed a little but there we go :p I think it might have to do with what im drinking :p otherwise its a mystery ;)

rosey cheeks!

:p

aussie1st said:
You got the scary look going on there nightprowler.
Trying to figure out how to turn that into a compliment.

Admittedly, I did look like a Zombie after the day I'd had, so I see your point. Unless you're talking about the dark clothes and relatively thick beard that makes me look like a serial killer. Of course the reddish tint that makes it look like a picture from hell doesn't help I'm sure.

Simbazz said:

772570331_m.jpg

you're 17? bollocks

nightprowler10 said:
Trying to figure out how to turn that into a compliment.

Admittedly, I did look like a Zombie after the day I'd had, so I see your point. Unless you're talking about the dark clothes and relatively thick beard that makes me look like a serial killer. Of course the reddish tint that makes it look like a picture from hell doesn't help I'm sure.

It's just the facial expression kinda of like the pic Colin posted in here :)

aussie1st said:
It's just the facial expression kinda of like the pic Colin posted in here :)
Haha, yeah I just saw his. Could you put this picture in the first post instead of the ugly ones I have in there?

Users who are viewing this thread