User Pictures Thread

LOL
The kid in 1st pic iz a legend... Propa Gangsta i begged him to get a photo with him lol.... hez jus like that nufin wrong with facialz

OH and dere wz another gurl too... she didnt let down the standards eitha...lolzz
Don't want to let the party mood down hassan, but that English is just awful !

LOL
The kid in 1st pic iz a legend... Propa Gangsta i begged him to get a photo with him lol.... hez jus like that nufin wrong with facialz

OH and dere wz another gurl too... she didnt let down the standards eitha...lolzz

The companion in the first picture is a legend. A really good fellow. I begged him to allow me to take a photo with him. It was rather amusing. He is rather odd like that, nothing wrong with his face.

Oh, I almost forgot, silly me, there happened to be another girl there also. In my opinion, she met the standards with imperelative ease. Again, rather amusing if I say so myself.

I hope my 50's style translation helped you lot. :D

LOL

Hasi , what kind of english you follow :eek: really terrible :p

I was in a hurry so i had to write in text speak :p
Its the Modern day english WC

Forget the english ... comment on the pics lol ;)

Meh, the second picture isn't really flattering to the girl in the middle.

Damn, that was a really superficial comment.

Last edited:
So I was bored after I watched Spiderman 3 and decided to perform my annual goatee shaving ritual.

beardsy2.jpg

MINUS

hairtm5.jpg

EQUALS

cleanfw4.jpg

Should I keep it clean or be a man and grow it back?

It seems that when you're clean, you have the confidence to smile. ;)

But the goatee provides him with the ability to intimidate people. Equally as important.

But the goatee provides him with the ability to intimidate people. Equally as important.

How about a mixture of the two? An evil smile to go with the intimidating goatee. A match made in heaven if ever I saw one!

Be a man! Do the RIGHT thing! Grow it back. You've totally lost the evil but sexy warlord look. Although, you do look younger. But still, grow it back.

Users who are viewing this thread