User Pictures Thread

So I was bored after I watched Spiderman 3 and decided to perform my annual goatee shaving ritual.

should I keep it clean or be a man and grow it back?

Wow is Spiderman 3 that bad!?

I can see the posters now "So boring I shaved by beard"

As to the goatie, you look happier without but more purposeful with

nightprowlercu8.gif

is it me or before he shaves, is his hair (on his head) spikier with a tinge of red

lol simon. at first i thought that was a pop at me :p

In all honesty, his hair is sexy but when you have nicer hair than your girlfriend, you have a problem :p

lol simon. at first i thought that was a pop at me :p

In all honesty, his hair is sexy but when you have nicer hair than your girlfriend, you have a problem :p

100% commical from me ;)

And yeah, Briggs mate, might need to see one of those phyciatric people, dunno if its spelt right ;) But then again, nothing beats a nice shiney head of baldness ey ;)

:mad: Stop that! I am King of Hair! Im getting it cut on Wednesday :( but I think it will look good when im done with it!

well my afro (in the making) will outdo any hair contest you put forth. Afros are :cool:

Yes Afro's are cool, but nothing beats me! I cant remember how Duffy boy describes it but he is in awe everytime he see's it.

Im going bald in the summer! ;)

Yes Afro's are cool, but nothing beats me! I cant remember how Duffy boy describes it but he is in awe everytime he see's it.

Im going bald in the summer! ;)

Ive been going 16 years and i can tell you, its awesome!

I've promised pics of myself but i've never really got round to taking some (or any that i like :p) but i have my prom on friday and then the after-party and i'll be sure to take some and you lot can find out why ladies fall at my feet (and before Simbo replies with a smart comment, it has nothing to do with my underarms!)

Users who are viewing this thread