User Pictures Thread

Lmao. Dalek man i dont think many members would go around the forum telling us that they are bent. Although you can spot some from their posts ahem...

Dalek *chuckles and falls of his chair. In the event cracks his head on the floor and begins to support Everton.*

Last edited:
So because i have decent clothes makes me a chav? just because we dont make Umbro like you! by branded i mean:

Lacoste. Chav's do wear it but its a brilliant make.

loads more but some are like adidas, nike. My amazing trainers, Adidas Gazzeles :D

No. The fact that you wear Chavy clothes makes you a chav.
It's fairly easy to understand.

No. The fact that you wear Chavy clothes makes you a chav.
It's fairly easy to understand.

At least that i can afford the cloths to wear, ive seen you in Bernados.!!:D:p

i aint a chav, its called TREND.

1. It's Barnardo's, if your going to try and insult me, at least spell correctly, you 'tard.

2. Oh yes, I cannot afford my own clothes, with my dad being a doctor, I'm laughable poor.

3. It's not a trend, if anything the latest trend is the New Rave tossers. Either that or your still stuck about 3 years ago when Chav was the in look.

1. It's Barnardo's, if your going to try and insult me, at least spell correctly, you 'tard.

2. Oh yes, I cannot afford my own clothes, with my dad being a doctor, I'm laughable poor.

3. It's not a trend, if anything the latest trend is the New Rave tossers. Either that or your still stuck about 3 years ago when Chav was the in look.

ill say it again, im not a chav!

A few of you guys are bloody idiots to say the least.

Just shut youre mouths for crying out loud no one cares what chav clothes are or whos a chav......people dress like chavs and skate does that mean their chavs? NO.

Stop classing people everyone's themself!

chav :rolleyes:

Sorry :p

What constitutes a chav anyway in modern day society. Is it someone who wears clothes that we find bemusing or questionnable? I guess you could put that spin on it. Or, maybe, they just wear clothes that they feel comfortable with? Is a chav someone who appears ignorant or obnoxious in their mannerisms - the way they walk, the way they talk? Perhaps, they are just voicing their opinions and giving us an insight into how they view life. Aren't they just utilising their right to free speech. So, before you look down at a 'chav', think to yourself, 'Should I condemn their ways or be congratulating them in showing us the right way to live life?'.

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, I would like you to ponder this a while.

Thank you for your time.

Yours humbly,

William N. Ako

*Takes off glasses and wipes a tear from his eye. Turns gracefully, back straight, chin up, shoulders perfectly arched and walks with great pride out of the room.*

Chavs suck. End of argument.

If worse come to worse and you have to class people I would say a chav is a menace of scocity - point proven wearing a certain style of clothes doesnt mean your a chav or goth or whatever else is left.

At least that i can afford the cloths to wear, ive seen you in Bernados.!!:D:p

i aint a chav, its called TREND.

If you insult another person from Norfolk again, I will expel you from the Planetcricket XI. :p

Oh yes i love arguements, its even funnier when its over pictures Lol.
Nice post Will, its the best i've seen all through PC.

Users who are viewing this thread