User Pictures Thread

Are you enrolling for the army? Why do you look so serious? Loving the hair Briggs. You're catching up.

Both of you, stop being so incredibly vain! :p

I'm never vain. I'm an artery man. ;)

*Boooooo!!!*

Have to say though Briggs, that's a quality cut. I think i'll get my hair chopped tomorrow because at the moment it is just too long! Nearly Stevie length!!

EDIT: It's been sorted now. I apologise for looking like a miserable git but if I try and smile in a picture I took myself, it usually comes out as something retarded (well, more retarded than I look now). Anyways:

Question. Grow it or cut it?

Attachments

• me.JPG
    me.JPG
    18.3 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
lmao thats exactly what i hand in mind about you Will

EF you need to learn from Briggs, the hair is bad and the shirt makes it look even worse

And i think an Arsenal top will only suit a true goona..

I know. :( It was very poorly cut and it still hasn't recovered but if i grow it big enough, it will become less noticeable. :D

I certainly gave the hairdresser a piece of my mind. :cool:

Peh, yeh right. i still paid her and walked out. :mad:

Just imagine me with an afro. If only I could grow facial hair. :(

Attachments

• Me3.JPG
    Me3.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
I have a bet on that im not allowed to get my haircut until December,im Gunna have a massive mullet lol:p

The new Everton shirt came this morning so the first thing I did was put it on and took a picture of myself. As you do...

NewKitjpgdcfd2225.jpg

My hair is an absolute disgrace there. Remind me to style it next time instead of taking a photograph armed with a bed headed moppy combover.

How serious do you look? :laugh

I'll have to get me the new Toon shirt, it's teh sex!

Users who are viewing this thread