Very Annoying Bug In Cricket2004

f1mania

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi ,
sorry if this bug is discussed before.

During a test match some times a Fielder takes his position on the middle of the Playing Pitch.

has any one noticed this before or only i am having this prob.

i am using Geforce4mx440 card.

yeh dude i got the same problem, luckily he hasnt got me out yet, otherwise id be pretty pissed off

Middle of the pitch?!? Does the bowler bowl it just over his head or something?

The fielder's must be either brave or stupid, I wonder which. <_<

no the ball passes right through him :o .

sometime i feel like picking up the fielder and kick **************

Lolz it just happens for one ball a small glitch in the graphics nothing to do with the game play the fielder goes back to his orignal position after the ball.

Yes it happens for me too. Thats tollerable, but in one day matches the when a shot is played all fielders dissapear and even the fielding radar shows only the fielder who picks up the ball. The game bcoms very slow. It takes 5 min to restore. Its seriously annoying. Do any of u have faced this problem? if so have any idea on what need to be done?

Karthik

Hey im having Nvidia TNT2 Model 64 is that a problem?

Karthik

Yes i had the same card with my old computer and cricket2002 didnt run very well on it, Andrew will be the one who can guide you here.

Andrew? how do i contact him? im really annoyed with that bug. What actually happens is that all players get together in the middle of the pitch all merged. (including the umpires except the batsmen) . It takes quite some time to restore.

Cricket 2002 works fine with the card and had no problems. Infact i updated the drivers to latest versions,
still it persists. But happens only in Oneday matches and not in test matches.

Karthik

Yes Andew.
After your suggestion of re-installing the game i did re-install it (not by uninstalling and then installing again but re-istall option). Same thing occurs. Im not sure what kind of problem it is.!!! I luv the game and its gameplay but really buggedup by the bug.!! My system config is

P4 1.7GHZ 256MB RAM withgraphics card NVIDIA TNT2 Models 64.
My graphics settings are

Resoluation:640X480X16 Bits
Shadow:No Shadows
Texture mapping:Trilear
Forced LOD - Optimal

Has it got someting to do with the LOD settings? Please help me.

Karthik

Users who are viewing this thread