Video question

one more thought like max was showing ipl in india they had the rights and me in us got max thought tht they will show ipl on tht and they didnt dish network showed it and i no corhoice to watch games online as dish was charging much for it and some series comes on direct tv and i dont have direct tv as i havek dish network. even i watched t 20 world cup online paid some money though as direct tv showing it.

some times there isno choice

does any1 know of any online live streams of Aus vs WI that are legal. like the t20 world cup, a subscription based live stream. willow tv does not count its not available in Australia

People are saying there's no choice, C'mon for the love of the lord! 1. Don't watch it 2. Go to cricinfo for ball by ball updates ( IPL is an exception) or maybe 3. Earn money to get satellite tv, I mean there's 3 options there

People are saying there's no choice, C'mon for the love of the lord! 1. Don't watch it 2. Go to cricinfo for ball by ball updates ( IPL is an exception) or maybe 3. Earn money to get satellite tv, I mean there's 3 options there

Maybe we want to watch it and Cricinfo doesn't actually let us 'watch' it, and the fact that some of us are teenagers and we don't pay for our cable, our parents do.

If we got everything we wanted, the world would be in a quite deep hole right now Sean

Users who are viewing this thread