Virender Sehwag-god Of This Game

rock_cool2003

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Look at this i just started indian international season and at the end of first season this was the record of the ended season for Virender Sehwag

cant ask for anything better

overall in his records his carrer ave. till now is 72 with 14 100's and 14 50's

in 14 100's 5 are double tons

can anyone do better

rock_cool2003 said:
Look at this i just started indian international season and at the end of first season this was the record of the ended season for Virender Sehwag

cant ask for anything better

overall in his records his carrer ave. till now is 72 with 14 100's and 14 50's

in 14 100's 5 are double tons

can anyone do better
Well Played

i usually have at least 1 player that averages over 80 evry season

Virendar is averaging over fifty in tests, ODIs, domestic one day games and first class games. That will make his season

Well here are my next season stats of Virender Sehwag :boxing :boxing :boxing

anyone to beat :happy :happy :happy :cheers :cheers

sachin was poor for me this season, paid 90grand for him, i dropped him for troughton. but sehwag on the other hand averaged 90in odis and 70 in first class:)

Di Venuto has been outstanding for Derbys for the past 3 seasons. Though he averages 55 ~ 60, I prefer the players that way. I think scoring 300s at will is unrealistic. Hey Di Venuto has scored a 90 and two 80s for me in the first 3 20/20s. Howzzat?

check this...

if u ever thought sehwag was juz someone who scores..... well..... think again peeps!!!! cuz he doesnt juz score runs he scores them like a true marauder and scorns through the skins of every opposition bowlers.... So fast that if u even move out to visit the restroom for a minute,ur missing a hell of a lot of action...cheez!! :cheers (**there isnt too many not outs and the number of innings too is pretty high so to maintain such a strike rate and the average too is awe-striking for my money!!**)

Attachments

• Sehwag Season.JPG
    Sehwag Season.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 86

Users who are viewing this thread