Virender Sehwag-god Of This Game

ud except that kind of average with a good player but sehwag is better than that.

look at this guys

he completed 10000 runs in tests faster than anybody else

and then made 587 in the same match for me

He really is brilliant. I started with India yesterday and this was his second innings for me:

Attachments

• Sehwag 100.jpg
    Sehwag 100.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 91
god, 587! he made 302 for me and i nearly wet myself god thats a huge score 1225

i been playing with india and its true virender shewag has done alot for me. i am now in 2015 jus finished the world cup lost in the semis and i think it maybe time to ler shewag. he is not performing to his best but he has still got some great innings for me and does sometimes go on a quick burst in the ODI

the plus factor in ODI he gets runs quick but yeah he does get out quick

Apart from his Batting he is an Exelent BOWLER .
IN ODI i use him in middle overs and he gets quick wickets and wins me low score matches
till now he has got 170 wickets(ODI) @AVG 27 .
I use him in every game AS a ALL ROUNDER

ya man Dhoni has realy dissapointed me..

rock_cool2003 said:
look at this guys

he completed 10000 runs in tests faster than anybody else

and then made 587 in the same match for me

what position do u make him bat and with what aggresion,ODI, TEST

Those stats mean nothing when you just bat and bat to increase the averages not caring about trying to win the game.

He opens the batting in both forms of the game for me. In one dayers when he is sometimes out of form i go with Sachin-Saurav in opening and sends him 1st or 2nd down it works great.

AGGERESSION

In tests i starts with 4 bars of agg. and when he completes his 100 i raise one bar then one bar after 170 and like that but never bats him on full agg. the most bars i ve addedd to his agg. are one less than full.

In odi's i start with 5 bars of agg. and then after 30 ovs. is raise 2 more and then if he stays till 45 ovs. i bat him at full agg.

Users who are viewing this thread