**WANTED** Replacement team for Division 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Briggsey

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
This goes out to all parties who are currently active on the boards but not participating in the Battrick Championship. As many of you will know, Embi is no longer participating in the competition, hence a replacement is needed to take over where he left off in that League.

Now, it is a tough league, so please if you do not think you are capable of putting up a fight or competing with some of the teams in there, then by all means dont apply, but for those of you interested, here are the stats you will be taking over from Embi.

Position: 4th
P:7 W:4 L:3 PTS:12

That position will most likely change after today, but it will be updated once it does.

For all teams interested please put down your Battrick team name and username. The deadline will be Tuesday when I will go through each team who has applied and decide who would do best to compete. That person will then receive a PM from me requesting him to make the challenge for next weeks game as long as they are fully commited to the competition.

Submissions should be posted like this:

Battrick Username: Briggsey
Battrick Team Name: Briggs Bullets

Thank you.

Last edited:

Griffo

Chairman of Selectors
No offence but if you cant thrash me dont expect to last in this league monty

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Nah, seriously the worst teams in Div 2 would always thrash you. Even the worst teams in Div 3 would expect to beat you.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
I was originally asked to join. But I thought, nah because all the teams are from division 2 or 3 and I would get flogged.

handsome

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

voldemort

International Coach
hope you get in, Briggs is kind of twitchy about active participation :p

Briggsey

International Coach
Frustrating, Timofy hasnt responded to the PM I sent on Tuesday.

The position still remains open, at this stage I encourage anyone and everyone to reply because the position simply needs filling final as!

voldemort

International Coach
Frustrating, Timofy hasnt responded to the PM I sent on Tuesday.

The position still remains open, at this stage I encourage anyone and everyone to reply because the position simply needs filling final as!

BT mail him... he comes online on BT regularly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread