Was it actually Michael Jackson at the This Is It tour press announcement? (unrelated to his death)

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Something I was just talking about with Rob (Madman). sd92 was the first to mention it to me: was it the real Michael Jackson who was on stage announcing the comeback concerts?

This isn't a conspiracy theory, it's not related to his death. Michael Jackson is dead. It would have been the perfect plot to fake his death, but he didn't. RIP. This is something I'm curious about though.

Search for videos of the announcement on YouTube. Listen carefully when he first comes on stage. He says 'I love you so much' to the fans - it doesn't sound like his voice. Then when he first goes up to the microphone he says 'Thank you all' - this in particular sounds nothing like Jacko.

The general mannerisms of him just don't seem right either. He was on the stage for a matter of minutes. Why would he come all the way to the UK from Los Angeles just for that? That is just raising questions though.

I thought this might be an interesting thing to discuss. I'm completely convinced he has died, but I'm not so sure it was him at this press conference.

0023ae606f170b3bc6764d.jpg

if it wasnt him, then they would have tried to hide the fact that he is dead, and use the fake MJ to do all the concerts and earn money. his family specially his Dad is hungry for money! he is trying to earn money from his funeral. he was giving a interview, they asked him about Mj death, and he was talking about his upcoming album and crap! :mad:

oh and btw, after done talking he starts to leave and turns around and does this pose as in "yea what!" you know what i am talking about? :p

yeah he never does that..

Yes it probably was and if it wasnt then thats a hell of alot of commitment by someone to get that much plastic surgery ;)

Well his face was plastic so it might have been a mask ha ha aren't I funny?

It could have been Janet Jackson without makeup.

Of course it was him, no one would dress up and look that hideous. :p

There is going to be so many conspiacy theories revolving around his death and everything, I suppose there are some very hig up people who know the truth on the whole world and the truth about so many things we have conspiracy theories for yet will we ever really know the truth? People still believe Elvis and Tupac are a live and that the World Trade Centres were detonanted when the collapsed and it wasn't actually the plane that did it.

Will we ever really know? Probably not.

Yeah it was just a hoax made up by a website. It is pretty convincing, what not with the picture.

if it wasnt him, then they would have tried to hide the fact that he is dead, and use the fake MJ to do all the concerts and earn money. his family specially his Dad is hungry for money! he is trying to earn money from his funeral. he was giving a interview, they asked him about Mj death, and he was talking about his upcoming album and crap! :mad:

oh and btw, after done talking he starts to leave and turns around and does this pose as in "yea what!" you know what i am talking about? :p

yeah he never does that..

I hope he didn't leave a penny/cent to his Dad.

haha.......some people would believe anything.

Users who are viewing this thread